Chapter 28

* a couple months later*

It's been a couple months since I got pregnant with Louis' baby. I admit I was excited to have this baby but what if it was too much? After all I am only nineteen.. Which isn't young but it's still a little young...Louis was the best boyfriend you can imagine.. Just because he's famous you fall in love with them like best friends.

I snuggled up to Louis on the couch and sighed looking down at my semi large tummy, only about a couple more weeks until the baby is due.

I couldn't wait, but since Louis is still.. Apart of One Direction, will we be able to handle the baby? I sighed and closed my eyes not trying to think about it.

The lads walked in and sat on the separate couches. They started talking to Louis and I drifted off dreaming about our soon new life.

*six months later*

I was laying in the bed next to Louis, he was sound asleep as I was trying to sleep, but a sharp pain in my lower stomach area started irrupting. I groaned and held my stomach in pain.

I thought maybe it was just the baby kicking and decided to just ignore it. But the pain wouldn't go away, I whimpered and groaned sitting up squeezing my eyes shut.

"Louis..." I tapped his shoulder whimpering. No movement came from him. I groaned and started breathing heavy, realizing I was in labor. And the baby was coming.

"LOUIS" I yelled, groaning more. He jumped out of his sleep and opened an eye.

"Hm?" He mumbled, trying to blink away the sleep.

"The baby.." I groaned breathing heavy more. He darted up and turned on the light running back to me and rubbing my back kissing my cheek

"Shh it'll be okay." He whispered running out. "Liam Niall Harry Zayn! Get in the car!" He yelled to them and helped me up walking me to the car, it seemed forever riding to the hospital, since there was six people in one car, Liam drove, Zayn sat in the front holding my hand squeezing it. Harry and Niall and Louis in the back, I sat on Louis' lap and groaned more.

Once we arrived they took me straight into the emergency room, the nurses took my upstairs to the delivering area and I groaned loud screaming a little in pain, tears falling down. It hurt so bad.

Louis held my hand tightly as the other boys were there for me. I really wish Ciara was here too but she had work.. She probably had no clue the baby was coming.

~*~*~

I opened my eyes when everything was over and held my baby in my arms, it was a girl. I smiled as Louis kissed my cheek "You did great baby.." He whispered rubbing my back.

"What's her name?" The nurse asked. Louis and I looked at each other, we both haven't thought of a name considering we were both really busy.

"Darcy! Name her Darcy Lou I always loved that name.." He smiled at him. Louis looked at me and I nodded. "Darcy.." I whispered. The nurse nodded and took Darcy cleaning her off bringing her to where the other babies are.

Louis leaned down and kissed my lips softly "Rest baby." He whispered and I nodded closing my eyes.

Darcy was perfect and so was her daddy.