꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ 13 - Help

Jisung was crying in Chris's arms as Seungmin calmly stroked his back and Felix shoved the pieces of Brownie he had made under his nose. They were halfway through watching the second part of the To All the Boys I've Loved Before, Jisung's adored those movie. The boy might have been overreacting to rejection, but Lee Minho hadn't reject him in gently way. In addition, he was the boy's first love, and his words hurt him doubly.

"Come on, Sungie. Relax. I'll talk to Minho..." Seungmin's lips curved into a faint smile.

"N-You don't have to talk to him... He didn't do anything wrong... he just doesn't want me." He replied, swallowing another piece of cake. "It's good, really..."

"He did. He wasn't nice to you and he should have been." Felix replied, ignoring the compliment.

"Okay, whatever... How's it going with Hyunjin?" Jisung asked, wiping the last tear from his cheek.

"Hyunjin? Felix, do you like him?" Chan looked suspiciously at Lee, still hugging Han.

"Maybe.."

"That's good cause he likes you too." Seungmin said without fear, for which he was scolded by his boyfriend's gaze. "What? It's true!"

"He.. He likes me too?" Felix's eyes widened in surprise, his mouth slightly opened.

"Yeah." Said Seungmin, pulling Jisung into a hug. "Text him. He's just waiting for it, but he's too shy."

"The words "Hwang Hyunjin" and "Shy" have no right to exist together in one sentence." Jisung snorted, remembering what he remembers, or rather knows from rumors, about the popular Hwang.

"What should I write to him...?" Lee asked timidly.

" "Hi baby boy, want to have so fun?" I'm telling you, it'll work one hundred percent." Jisung said, proud of himself.

"Says the guy we're just comforting because he got rejected." Felix rolled his eyes.

"oh god! I was just kidding. Just say it's Seungmin and that he told you and no problem."

"Han Jisung!"