꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ 18 - school

The next day at school, Lee Minho's patience was tarnished. From eight o'clock in the morning, three people approached him, congratulating him on his openness and courage to enter into a homosexual relationship in these homophobic times. They didn't even listen to him when he tried to explain to them that he wasn't with Jisung at all. His friends, on the other hand, were dying of laughter, not bothering to help him explain himself.

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

Just after ten o'clock the school bell rang, signaling the end of another lesson and the beginning of recess. Minho walked to the English classroom, alone. His friends were in a different group for that lesson, so he had to survive  the lesson alone.

Then Jisung appeared at his side. He was wearing black tight leggings. On top, he put on a shirt, which he covered with a large, beige sweater, so that only the collar and the ends of the shirt were visible. He wore large glasses and his hair was a bit messy. Lee had to admit he'd be lying if he said Jisung didn't look too cute like that.

"Hey, Minho Hyung.." The sixteen-year-old began timidly, his cheeks turning pink just from talking to the older one.

"What do you want? Didn't I already tell you don't have a chance with me?" He scoffed, but his heart unconsciously sped up.

"I-I'm s-sorry... I wanted to apologise... It's my fault everyone thinks we're a couple..." Han turned his head, trying to look anywhere but at Lee. He noticed that several people were staring at them, probably expecting a small kiss or some other act of cute teenage love to greet each other.

"It's not your fault, it's Changbin's. Although, if you hadn't texted to me, there wouldn't have been all the fuss. But whatever, you just need to announce somewhere on Instagram or whatever that we're not couple." Minho crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm telling you - let it go. I don't want to break your heart or anything, but I'm not gay."

"O-Of course... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." The teenager bowed slightly as an expression of remorse and then ran away, disappearing from Minho's sight somewhere among the students.

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

"Come on, just don't cry at school." Felix pouted, wrapping his arm around his friend. "Should I go get Chan Hyung? How about Seungmin Hyung?"

"M-Min..." The boy replied, pressing his nose into Lix's shoulder.

"Min? Like Seung-min? Should I call Seungmin?"

"M-Minho..!" He cried, not holding back his tears anymore.

"Ouh... This bitch.. Jeongin!" Felix called out, recognizing the cousin of Lee in the crowd of teenagers. He quickly approached them. He didn't seem to notice Jisung crying. "Would you please call that idiot Minho to come over here?"

"My cousin? What for?"

"Simply. Of course, if you don't want to or can't, then sorry for the trouble."

"No, no. I can, of course I can." He pulled out his phone, making a quick call. He told his cousin where to go, said good-bye to his friends, and walked down the corridor.

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

After a few minutes, about two or three, Minho appeared beside them.

"Have you seen Jeongin?" He asked teen-agers.

"Yes. I asked him to call you."

"Why?" He was surprised.

"Are you asking me? Your "boyfriend" is crying here, and he don't want Chan or Seungmin to come, just you. And why, I don't know." Felix explained." And now I leave you. I'm going to look for Hyunjin. Bye."