꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ 62 - caught

Jisung laughed, choking on air. He could barely stay on his feet, so Minho had to hold him by the waist to keep him from falling to the ground. Felix was in a pretty similar situation, but he was just writhing in his chair, holding his stomach, which was hurting from laughing. Hyunjin supervised him not to fall, chuckling himself.

- CH-Chang...! Bahahahaha! Han was trying to cobble together a sentence as another burst of laughter came and Minho was starting to lose his patience.

"Jisung, now, take it easy. Haven't you ever heard of someone having sex or something?" His boyfriend asked, looking pityingly at the young man.

“The eternal virgin Lee Minho spoke up.” Hwang chuckled.

"The virgin said." Lee snorted. Their friendship is impossible, which is why it's so wonderful.

By now, you may be wondering about the context of current events. So now let me explain. Well, all four of our friends were late for class, and as they were running down the empty corridor, they heard groans. They approached the source of the sound, and we can only imagine how surprised they were when they heard a loud "I-Innie! Ah~!". They knew that this voice belonged to Changbin, which surprised them even more.