꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ 31 - 👀

"Okay Minho, I'll go to Jeongin's if you go to Jisung's." Seo made a condition.

"Why would I go to him? You're in love with Jeongin and I'm not in love with Jisung."

"You're in love, you just don't know it yet." Hyunjin joined the conversation without taking his eyes off the phone screen."Felix wants to meet, so you two must solve your love problems on your own. You, Changbin, have to believe that Jeongin still loves you too, and you, Minho, reconsider everything and you'll see that Jisung is much more important to you than you think. I'm going, bye bitches."

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

Minho, after returning home, immediately delved into his room and threw himself on the bed. He lay back comfortably on the mattress, staring at the ceiling.
Like Hyunjin said, he started thinking about Jisung.

The first thing that came to mind was a strange palpitation when Jisung just walked up to him in the school corridor. Isn't that weird? Is this a normal reaction? Or is there really something going on? He wasn't like that with his exes, and he thought he loved them that much. They all couldn't make his heart beat faster.

The next thing that popped into his mind was that he wanted to protect Jisung. He well remembered how his blood boiled as soon as he heard that someone had said something unpleasant to Jisung. Is that okay? Should he care that much about that?

At the very end, he thought about how cute Jisung was, and that he noticed it right away. He had never found any boy cute, which seemed a hundred times odd to him.

Is it possible that he fell in love with Jisung?