꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ 61 - MINE 2

❗Warnings - smut❗
(Marked "🔞")

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ Another day, second lesson, break ♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱

Jeongin was bursting with aggression. It was impossible to approach him without fear of a clean punch, because such a warning was written on the young boy's face. Yesterday's action of the boys from Changbin was still raising his blood pressure, and his ears, neck and cheeks were red with anger. A few minutes had passed since the break bell rang, about three minutes, and he was looking for Changbin. Finally, an idea came to his head, full of hateful thoughts, to check what lesson his doom currently has. He carried out his plan to be on his way to room 846, where Seo should be waiting for a Korean language lesson.

He ran up the stairs, stomping loudly, telling everyone within a hundred yards to make space for him or else he would force you to do so.

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

When he came to the hated hall - he saw Seo. The boy was talking with Chris and, hugging his boyfriend's shoulder, Seungmin.

Seeing his face calmed down a bit, but when he noticed the popular couple right next to him, his anger rose again. He walked up to them with a quick step and muttering a quiet "hi, I'm taking him" he walked away, dragging Changbin with him. He descended to the lowest, practically empty floor, firmly holding the hand of a year older boy. He finally found the right room and pushed Changbin into it. He locked it with a key, which he begged from his distant aunt, a school cleaner.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You drag me through half the school, and now you lock me in a math class?!"Shouted Seo. Of course - he was happy to contact Jeongin, but he did not expect that the younger would do it in such a way.

"Shut up and you better not try to annoy me more," the seventeen-year-old hissed through his teeth.

🔞(Top - Jeongin ! Bottom - Changbin)🔞

Without saying anything else, Yang walked over to Seo and pressed his lips against his. These fit perfectly to him, merging into a perfect kiss. The kiss was strong, passionate, sure and most missed. Jeongin grabbed the elder's shirt and, after yanking it, some buttons unfastened and others fell off and flew on the floor.

The younger pushed Changbin to the bench where he was sitting an hour ago, trying to solve math problems. Now both the hall and the corridor are empty for the whole forty-five minutes, which Jeongin decided to make the most of.

From kissing Seo's thin lips, Yang moved on to the older man's lower jaw, then to his exposed neck. He carefully caressed every inch of it, barely refraining from staining it all with bloody raspberries.

"Hyung..." Jeongin whispered to catch Seo's hazy gaze. "I'll make you feel like in heaven. I just need your permission..." Both boys' chests rose and fell at an unusually rapid rate. The sound of panting and pounding hearts filled the classroom, beating against their ribs as if they wanted to jump out.

"D-Do whatever you want... You can... Please, Innie." Changbin couldn't control his breathing. Calm down could be put on the list of impossible things at this point.

Yang obeyed him, immediately returning to kissing the older boy's body. It wasn't until it reached his chest that it started leaving hickeys and teeth marks. Everywhere. In his head, he was not only aware that he had never really stopped loving Changbin, even after breaking up, but also had a great desire to show everyone who the elder belongs to.

And it belonged only to him, which he was going to prove to everyone.

"Turn around." The younger ordered. Seo immediately complied without even thinking of any objection.

Jeongin reveled in seeing Hyung so submissive. Everyone - when they were still officially a couple - thought Jeongin was "bottom", comparing their silhouettes and ages. However, they were wrong. To sent Jeongin from the very beginning of their relationship was top, he just did not brag about it God knows how.

Yang pulled the elder's tracksuits down and they flew, stopping at his ankles. He got rid of them - as well as his shirt - for the submissive's convenience. He knelt behind him, placing several wet kisses on both of Seo's firm buttocks. According to him, they were Changbin's great asset, which was honestly true.

He got up, lowering and taking off the mailed pants, along with his boxers. He took off his shirt and then spit on his hand and spread the saliva over his member. He knew that if he entered Changbin without first preparing him or without protection and lubricant, he wouldn't hurt him. They'd done that many times, and Seo had gotten used to the pain.

He began to slowly enter him, and loud gasps and soft moans could be heard in the room. When he managed to get inside the submissive all the way, he leaned over his ear, mincing a few words, then started kissing his chiseled back, trying to distract his mind from the pain.

He waited about two/three minutes until the soft words reached his ears:

"Y-You can.. s-start.. Umg~.. moving." Changbin announced, starting to make fun of the younger one himself.

- Now now. Remember to slow down. Let anyone who comes next to this class know that you are mine." With these words, he began to move, from above very quickly, and loud moans reached his ears.