꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ 19 - cry if i want to

"Hey! Felix! Come back!" He preferred Minho, hoping that the teenager who had just gone in search of his crush would return.NLee had no idea what to do with the crying boy next to him.

Should I go and let him cry alone? - No, that's out of the question. How could he just leave you crying?

Stay? - Yes, that's right.

console him? - How? Should she hug him? Or maybe a few comforting words will suffice?

"Come on, come on don't cry..." He started confused, having no idea what else to say. "What happened anyway? Why are you crying?" He crouched in front of the boy. He placed two fingers on his chin, forcing him to look at him. "You see? Nothing happens, everything is fine. Calm down - stop crying and tell me what happened." Minho used the method that always worked for little Yang Jeongin when he came to his older cousin crying. Maybe Jisung isn't a child, but he his a childlike, kind heart, something that everyone - including Lee - knew.

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

After a few minutes, Jisung managed to calm down, helped a lot by Minho's gentle stroking of his back. The next lesson had already started, but the two of them didn't mind the absence.

"It's better now?" The 'soulless king of the school' asked, watching Jisung calmly drinking milk from a carton he supposedly bought for himself, but he 'didn't feel like it anymore'.

"y-yes.. it's much better, thank you very much and I'm sorry for causing so much trouble... Wait a minute, the bell rang?" he asked concerned, and Lee nodded affirmatively. "Oh my God! We will have absences! Let's go to class, quickly, maybe the teachers will have mercy!"

"Well, you don't think I'm just going to let you go now and forget about it while you were crying on the stairs a moment ago? Sit down and tell me why you cried." ordered the elder.

"It's nothing important, really-"

"I don't care how important the reason was. Now tell me." Eighteen's voice was calm and warm, but firm at the same time.

"Only a few people have told me... Um, not so nice things about this rumor about our relationship... Nothing important, seriously." He said.

"What did they say." Violet haired boy came a little closer to the already very embarrassed young boy, his eyes became angry. "I will not repeat myself. What did they tell you, say it."

"O-Only that I should... Um.."

" "That you should..."? "

"...kill my self." Han finished by looking down again, ignoring the scary's fingers that were still resting on his chin.

"Who was that?" Minho asked, anger running high in his brain and veins. He didn't really know the reason for his anger, nor did he want to know. He was just furious at the thought that Jisung was crying because of someone. And he was straight, and he didn't like Han, so why didn't he want him to get hurt?

"Jake and Jay from u-your class..."

"They will never say a bad word to you again, I will take care of it personally."

I love Jay and Jake I swear, I just had no idea who to use here.