꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ 15 - 👀

"AAAAA! Oh my God!" Felix shouted, looking up from the phone. His entire neck, ears, and cheeks were covered in pink.

The other three guys with whom he was "watching" the movie noticed him.

"What's up?" Jisung asked, reluctantly looking away from the movie, which was the third part of To All the Boys I've Loved Before.

"Hyunjin! I was texting him now!" He screamed, burying his face in the pillow, starting to scream.

"You're fangirling. Show me this chat." Felix blindly handed the phone to his best friend, who immediately began reading their conversation. The other two friends glanced over his shoulder at the phone. "AAAA! OH MY!"

"Woah, Felix... I give you two a week." Bangchan shook his head.

"Literally. Once you text him, the guy apparently stopped being shy." Seungmin laughed, seeing and hearing how the two best friends squealed together, jumping on bed.

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ Meanwhile with Hyunjin and Minho's in the training room...♡⁠˖⁠꒰⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠⑅⁠꒱

The situation between the two friends was tense. Every now and then they were wrong in the choreographyz testing their coach's patience. They couldn't get along, and to think it was just because of a few messages.

"Enough of this! Guys, what's up with you?" Called the coach, stopping the music. "You are a duo!"

they were silent. Minho just gave Hyunjin an awkward look.

"You know what? Maybe you'd better go get some salad with a low-calorie Coke and talk about the problem like men. You guys are useless to me."

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

"I-I'm sorry Minnie...!" Hyunjin cried, cuddling into his best friend's body.

"No ... I'm sorry!" Minho shoved a whole spoonful of vanilla ice cream into his mouth to form a said after a while: "We're not arguing anymore..."

"Never.."

"Fuck, it's better than a comedy." Changbin laughed, watching the weird scene of his friends getting along.