꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ 39 - dumb

"Jisung, man, you know I love you and you're my best friend, but you're dumber than a shoe," Felix announced, burying his face in his hands. Hyunjin wrapped his arms around him, pulling him closer, shaking his head at the same time.

"B-But why...? What have I done to you?" Han sobbed, not understanding.

"First of all, you're an idiot, I guess. Second, you can't see that Minho has a crush on you. Third, you cry AT SCHOOL" his friend reminded him."I can't stand you! I can't stand it! Hyunjin, go get Minho and get him out of here." He ordered.

"Of course".

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

"Minho, come on. Jisung us is crying and Felix can barely stand it mentally." Hyunjin said in one breath, who finally found Minho in the corridor out of breath.

- What? Why is she crying? Something happened? Someone's calling him names again?" The purple hair asked questions.

"NO. The thing is, Jisung still hasn't figured out that you like him, and now he's crying because he thinks your post isn't about him." Hwang explained.

"Okay, let's go to them."

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

"Jisung..," Lee began, putting his hand on the teenager's shoulder. "Can you leave us alone, please?" He asked Hyunjin and Felix.

"Did you say 'please'? Oh wow, holiday." Hwang said as he left.