꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ 52 - 👀

The weather was great - it was snowing and yet it was still not icy.

Felix and Hyunjin wanted to hide from the snow, which they did not like. They entered the arcade, where the younger immediately ran to the stuffed animal machine. Looking at the toys, he noticed two that caught his eye the most. A chick and a weasel. They reminded him of him and Hyunjin, so he decided he had to get them.

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

Jisung, on the other hand, returned to his home, where he spread out comfortably on the bed, falling asleep. It didn't last long, however, as his sleep was interrupted by a ringing phone. Of course, he picked up.

"Hey, baby." He heard his boyfriend's voice on the other end.

"Hey Minnie Hyung." He greeted sleepily.

“Aww, my squirrel is sleepy?” Jisung murmured affirmatively. “In that case, I'm very sorry, but you can't go to sleep. I'll pick you up in an hour, and we're going on a date. See you later, squirrel"

After that, Minho hung up, not allowing Jisung to even speak. The boy was too sleepy to go crazy, so he calmly walked over to the wardrobe, opening it.

Ten minutes passed and Jisung decided to show Minho in the clothes he really likes to wear. The ones in which he is comfortable, and in which he feels comfortable and, simply in the world, himself.

Light-colored high-waisted jeans, emphasizing the boy's narrow waist, a simple, white, clinging tank top, and a flannel shirt, a soft shirt.

He added a few little touches, styled his hair as much as possible, and excitedly waited for his boyfriend to arrive.