3. Friends?! (I guess)

A/N: Special thanks to @KotlcFanficIsAmazing and @So-KeefeSencen12 for all of the comments. Thank you so much!❤️❤️❤️ Keep it up, guys! Also, see that star button up there? Mind clicking it? THANK YOU!!!

Sophie's P.O.V:

Sophie opened the glass door of the office to meet the two students waiting for her. But before she got more than 3 steps in she was smothered in a bone-crushing hug from (judging by all of the strawberry blonde hair on her face) her cousin Dex.

"Geez, Dex don't kill the new girl!" Exclaimed a voice behind them. Dex let go and Sophie could see it was the petite blonde girl she had seen before who had spoken. 

She was blonde (AN - Sorry, I think I have written that a thousand times! lol) with tiny little braids woven into her hair. Her face was lightly brushed with makeup and strawberry lip gloss glazing her lips. She was really quite pretty.

"Hi," she said "I'm Marella. Dex and I will be showing you around today. Here's your class schedule and a map of the school in case you get lost. Dex has told me so much about you."

Dex blushed slightly behind her. "Well. I'm-" he started, but Marella cut him off "Let's just get on with the tour."  Judging by the look Marella gave Sophie, it was obvious that she had just saved Dex from further embarrassment.

A few minutes later they were walking down the long twisting hallways of the school. Students bustled in and out of their classrooms. Only stopping to get a glance at them for a few seconds before moving on.

"People have been buzzing about who this new girl is all week," Marella explained. "I expect once you start school properly tomorrow people will be all over you asking you questions about you."

Great,  Sophie thought. More unnecessary attention. But instead, she forced a tight smile and said: "Well, in any case, am glad to be welcome here."

They continued their tour until they got to a huge building with massive kitchens and tables scattered all around the room. It's currently empty but judging by the time on her schedule and the time on her watch. Lunch was due to start in 30 minutes.

"This is the cafeteria," Marella said. "It's where most of the drama happens. Food fights happen weekly so make sure to stay well away during them. There is also always some sort of relationship scandal. This school is full of drama so you might find it hard to keep up."  Sophie nodded. Marella who looked quite bored staring into the empty room turned on her heel, and without a second glance. Sauntered out of the room. 

Students were now starting to fill up the hallways as it was now 5 minutes to lunch. Sophie had to fight her way through the crowd to keep up with Marella. She thought she saw a mane of blonde hair turning the corner to the left, so she followed. But slammed straight into a gorgeous-looking blonde boy. With icy blue eyes...

Keefe's P.O.V:

"Oi Fitz" Keefe yelled as his car pulls up next to the front gate of the school.

"What?" My sulking best friend says appearing next to him as he gets out of the car. "What time is the party tonight?" He asked. "7:30" Fitz replies, not looking up at Keefe. Currently very interested in whatever social media app he's on. "K see you then?" He asked and walked off towards the school without a reply.

He had learned that Fitz was an absolute arse when it came to information. All he cared about was how many followers he had on Instagram or who liked him and how many girlfriends he had (seriously he was a player BIG time). So he had to find his own information sometimes. 

He was just rounding the corner towards his locker when he slammed into a pretty little blonde girl. Her golden-flecked brown eyes glanced up into his for a split second before she fell to his feet. Dropping everything she was holding. Books and papers flew everywhere as she got to her feet.

She was startlingly pretty with big brown eyes and just past shoulder-length blonde hair. She had a light brush of makeup slapped on her face and she looked pretty new. Her uniform looked straight out of the shop. Oh... He thought this must be the new girl Sophie.

"Oh my gosh. I-I-Im so sorry!" she stuttered before she looked up into his eyes.

He was lost in the beauty of her face and they stared at each other for a few seconds before another girl's voice dragged him out of his thoughts.

"Oh, there you are!" An all too familiar voice started. Keefe turned around to come face to face with Marella. One of the school's Popular but weird kids. She had a knack of getting into trouble. And another with getting out of it without getting a punishment. You would think that Keefe and her would hang out given all of his pranks and subsequently long days in detention. But they both cared about their school reputation more than he cared about his grades. 

I mean when you get either B+, A or A+ on nearly every test. And get into detention almost every day. It's hard not to.

Marella helped her up to her feet and together they gathered her books and papers. She nodded at him before running off down the hallway with the new girl (Sophie) trailing behind her.