11. Secrets

Keefe's P.O.V:

As soon as the girls left the room both Dex and Tam turned to me. 

"Dudeeeee what kind of impulse was that??" 

"Yeah you just kissed her, like what the heck."

At that moment Fitz just walked in carrying more snacks." What?? You kissed Sophie!?" Fitz exclaimed.

"No, Listen it was just the right moment and...I don't know I shouldn't have done it. But I did so is too late now." Keefe said sighing.

"How dare you!!?" Fitz yelled. 

"Woah dude, what's wrong it was just a kiss, and I wasn't even on the lips?" Tam said.

"Eh what's wrong is that you just kissed my ex girlfriend."

The whole room went silent.

"You did what!?" Dex asked.

Fitz sighed. "I suppose that I will have to explain. Keefe, you know two years ago when I was going to a boarding school? Well I met Sophie there and we started dating. It didn't end very well but we decided that if we met again we would act as if it didn't happen and we would just be friends. So that's why I haven't told you about it or talked about it. Also please don't tell the girls."

"Oh... I'm sorry. It was just a kiss, it doesn't mean anything." Keefe apologized. Well that explained the outburst in chapter 7. He thought.

"It's okay, I don't mind it but I kinda still have feeling for her and I am wondering if she will take me back."

"Just tell her you like her still."  Tam suggested.

"Nooo that's way to fast."

"After tonight at least ask her out for coffee?"

"May-"

It was at that moment that the girls came back into the room. They each their make up done in a particular style. Now Keefe didn't know anything about make up but all he knew was that they all looked amazing.

They each had different colours that complemented their style, eye and hair colours. Sophie especially looked stunning with her golden eyeshadow look.

Ahhhhh curse his stupid feeling. She Fitz ex girlfriend you idiot you can't date her. He thought.

They sat back down on there sleeping bags and continued to play Truth or Dare.

"Linh, Truth tell us any of Tam's embarrassing secrets that you know of." Marella said grinning. "Well... he did sleep with a stuffed sloth once." "What!!?" Everyone exclaimed. "Is this true Bangs Boy?" Keefe asked raising one eyebrow. 

"No" Tam said with a huff.

Linh shook her haid behind his back.

"Sureeeeee."

"Right my turn. I dare Fitz to make out with this bowl for one minute." Sophie said with a grin. "Absolutely not!" Fitz argued. 

"30 seconds? And it is Truth or Dare remember." 

"Fine"

Fitz then proceeded to make out with said bowl for 30 seconds as while getting laughed at. They were all howling with laughter when Della came in and asked them to quieten down. They continued with the dares but while being quieter. 

"Biana Truth, how many boyfriends have you had?" Wylie asked. 

"Proper ones or one night flings?" She asked. 

"One night flings!? Jesus how old are you Biana?"

"You never ask about a woman's age."

"Fine and both."

"About three. Two proper boyfriends and one, one night flings."

"Whew."

"What did you expect?" Biana asked indignantly.

Everyone looked at her.

"Yeah, yeah all right."

𝗧𝗪 ⚠️: 𝗠𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱.

"Um Foster. If you don't mind me asking. What happend to you read Mum and Dad? I know that you adopted so I just wanted to know." Keefe asked.

"Oh um, my parents weren't that kind to me and sometimes came home drunk. And we were driving somewhere one day and a truck was coming straight towards us and... I saw them.. I saw them die right in front of me. There was blood everywhere and I was the only survivor." Sophie explained.

She looked like she was about to cry and Keefe felt terrible. 

"Oh look at the time 1am of ready. Let's go to bed before we get really tired " He said.

They all agreed and shuffled down into their sleeping bags. The girls also took their makeup off. Within 10 minutes he could hear the snores of the his friends all around him. He was about to drift of the sleep when he saw a shadow of one of his friends rise from one of the sleeping bags. 

They quietly crept out of the room and disappeared into the night. So, naturally Keefe followed them.

He followed them down a long corridor to a landing with floor to ceiling glass windows. It was a clear night tonight so you could see every star with no trace of cloud. 

The figure sat down in front of the windows with a blanket round them and started to cry. It was only when they put they forehead against the glass, in the reflection Keefe could see who it was. It was Sophie.

All he could do was watch as she cried and pounded the glass. 

He went over and sat down next to her, put his arm around her and held her close. Trying to comfort her.  A shock went through her body before she realised who it was and leaned in slightly. "I'm.. I'm. Sorry." She stuttered. "I'm not usua- usually this emotional about my real family. It just... got to me today."

"Hey. It's okay. Theres no crime against crying. Just let it all night " 

Keefe held her hand and sat next to her while she told him about her old family. Apparently they had died in a car crash along with her little sister Amy. By the sounds of it her sister was her best friend and when she died nothing came right anymore. She sounded so sad and traumatized. Like all of this sassy confidence was all just an act to keep herself together. Maybe she and Keefe weren't so different.

"If it helps, I have horrible parents. My mum goes away on these big long work trips so I never see here. And she's not very nice anyway. So I'm left at home with my dad. He's a nightmare. "LoRd cAsSiOuS indeed" every time I mock him or play a stupid prank on him like covering his work desk with frogs-". Sophie gasped. "What? Yes I did do that once. You should have seen his face. Oh the shock... anyway he gets all 'oh I'll sent you to army boot camp and the military' and all that. But he never does."

They continued talking comfortable in each others warmth. Before they knew it it was Dawn and the sun was rising in the sky. The sky a hundred different shades.

"Oh, it's beautiful!" Sophie exclaimed 

"Yeah." Keefe replied, not at all refering to the sunset.

"Let's go back to the room before they realise we're gone."

They crept back into the room and successfully slept for a few hours before Biana rudely awoke them for breakfast...