8. Sleepovers

A/N: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: As you know this is going to be a Sokeefe story but I want to incorporate other ships into it too. So vote on which ships you want to be included in the story! Just write down which one (Or put a yes in the comments) in the comments Don't kill me please if I don't put your favorite ship in there! 💀

Ships from which you can choose from:

- Tam x Biana

- Dex x Marella

- Marella x Fitz

- Dex x Biana

- Linh and Wylie

- Tam x Marella

- Fitz x Linh

- Wylie x Biana (Yes that's a thing. IDK why tho)

Sophie's P.O.V:

As Sophie lay in bed she could help thinking about what had happened only 5 hours ago. The party had wrapped up at 10:00 but some people opted to stay until midnight. 

Keefe had definitely been staring at her lips right? She pondered over the thought for a few seconds before deciding: No. He wasn't. She couldn't let him distract her. 

PINNGGG!!!!

Her phone went off.

She rolled over onto her side and grabbed her phone.

B: Hey girl, Do you wanna come round for a sleepover on the weekend next week?

S: Yeah ofc!

B: K, Just as a heads up I'm gonna invite: You, Marella, Linh, Maruca, Keefe, Tam, Fitz, Wylie, and Dex.

S: Okay! I'm sure I can come. Thanks!

B: Sure! Come at 10:00 and DON'T BE LATE! Since I have a few things planned. Also, I think you and Keefe have a thing going on! He looked smitten with you last night. You guys should totally get together!

S: NO! I'm just his friend. Where did you get that idea from???

B: Linh. Hehe 😎

S: You guys are so dead! 💀

She rolled back onto her other side turning her phone off. She did NOT want to deal with Biana's stupid antics right now.

She closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep.

...

She woke up to sunlight streaming in through her window and hitting her face. "Ugh" She rolled over covering her face with her pillow. She had just drifted off when her dog Iggy jumped onto her bed. 

Iggy was her golden retriever. But last month for his birthday Sophie had used hair chalk and colored all of the ends of his fur midnight blue. WOOF! Iggy barked and let out one of his infamous burps.

"Ugh, Iggy! You really need to go the vet with your breath smelling like that!" Sophie rolled out of bed and Iggy followed. She guessed he wanted food. So she padded downstairs to the kitchen. 

"Hey, Kiddo." Said a voice behind her. She turned around to see Grady and Edaline having breakfast. "Sorry, we didn't wake you up earlier. We decided to give you a sleep-in since you had such a late night yesterday. By the way, how was the party?" 

"Yeah, it was good. Biana has invited me to a sleepover this weekend. Am I allowed to go?"

"Yeah! Of course. What time should we drop you off?"

"10:00"

"Okay!"

For the rest of the week, Sophie couldn't wait until Biana's party. Sure it was a sleepover but she had never been to a sleepover at Biana's house. And she had a feeling that this one was gonna be epic!

...

Sophie's excitement was only getting worse as they pulled into the Vackers enormous driveway. She knocked on the door and a lady looking a lot like Biana opened the door. She had shoulderblade brunette hair with pink heart-shaped lips. 

"Hi, I'm Della, Biana's mum."

"Oh hi, I'm Sophie."

"Great. Come on inside."

She led them inside the mansion which looked a lot more sparkly than when she had just sore it. But then it had been a lot darker then too.

Della led them up the winding staircase to a massive room. Golden fairy lights and blankets had been strung up over the walls and ceiling with blankets, duvets, sleeping bags, and pillows covering the floor.

Sitting in the middle of the room sat Biana, Marella, Tam, Linh, Wylie, Dex and Fitz. 

Keefe and Maruca obviously were there yet.

"Hey! Sophie you made it! Come sit down." Sophie went over and sat down with the others waving goodbye to her dad while she walked.

"Here, my mum made these. The called Butterblasts. You should try one!" The 'Butterblasts were round golden pastries topped with giant sugar crystals. (Where Della had got those from Sophie had no idea) Sophie grabbed a 'Butterblast' a took a bite out of one. Instantly she fell into baking heaven.  They tasted like pancakes hot off the stove filled with a thick maple syrupy cream that oozed out and dripped down Sophie's chin. She stuffed the rest of it into her mouth and wiped her chin on a napkin that Biana handed her.

"OH MY GOD BIANA!!!! You have to get your Mum to give me the recipe! They're so good!" Sophie exclaimed.

"I know right? We can go downstairs now if you want. The others should be here any minute now. We can wait for them downstairs."

"We knew you would love them!" Marella interjected.

They trudged downstairs to find another delicious aroma wafting into their noses.

"Hey, guys!" A voice said. A Della looking not nearly as immaculate as before emerged covered in flour around the corner with a mixing bowl in her hands. "I'm making Marshmellowmet if you want some. You can come help too! "

"YES!!!" They all cried. Dashing into the kitchen which looked like a bomb had exploded. Flour and mixture were everywhere all over the benches and oven with baking ingredients too.

"So, Biana has introduced me to Butterblasts. Any chance that you could give me the recipe or is it a family secret or something?"

'Nope. You can have it. They're amazing eh." Della replied with a cheeky grin and a wink. "One of my most famous and successful. You can have the Marshmallowmet recipe too. Do you guys want to help?"

"Yep!" They all chorused.

They ended up making several batches of baking while waiting for the others to arrive. It was especially memorable when Fitz and Tam got into an argument about who had made the best batch. Then Marella flung a bit of cake batter at Dex and it then ended up in a full-scale food war. Even Della joined in (for a bit). (I repeat WAR not fight). 

It only stopped when there was a knock on the door. Della and Biana went to answer it while the others started to clean up.