12. Swimming and Suprises

Sophie's P.O.V:

Sophie was just chilling having a lovely dream about her and Keefe sitting together, him telling her about his horrible family and comforting her because she was crying when someone woke her up! 

"Oi wake up sleepyheads! Were going swimming." A voice said shaking her awake.

She opened her eyes to see Biana's face looking down at her.

"Ugh you little bitch! I was trying to sleep here!" Sophie exclaimed.

 "Oh Sophie's feisty now huh?" 

"Only when I'm tried."

"Well get ready and come down stairs and get ready. We all ready to go swimming and were waiting on you now so hurry up."

"Ugh fineeee but I didn't bring a swimsuit."

"That's why I bought you one." Biana said with a wicked grin.

"You did- wait. WHAT??"

"Toodles!"

Biana ran out of the room and shut the door. Sophie got out of bed and wasn't surprised to see a swimming suit layed out on the end of her sleeping bag. It was a red one piece suit with black bands round the edges. It was a bit revealing but Sophie was very greatfull that it wasn't a bikini.

She got changed, threw on some shorts and a t-shirt over top and went down stairs. They rest of the gang as Biana had said we're all ready for the pool with swimming suits on and swimming gear in their hands. As she got to the bottom of the stairs Keefe mouthed to her: Are you okay? 

Ah that so called dream hadn't been a dream then. It was real just as she has suspected.

Sophie gave a slight nod so as not to user the others. Keefe saw it nodded back and turned away.

They all went outside to the Vackers pool. It was a lovely summer's day with bright blue skys. They all jumped in the pool and had a great time splashing around. Sophie was just tanning on the side of the pool with some cute black sunnies on when Fitz came up to her.

"Hey Sophie?"

"Yes"

"I have something to ask you. I understand if you don't want to or this happen but hear me out. I know we had a really bad relationship a few years back but I would really like to try again. I promise that I will be a better boyfriend."

This surprised Sophie greatly. Yes she and Fitz had a bad relationship and yes she was reluctant to try again. But she was older now, therefore more wiser. After all it's not like he had cheated on her or something. They had just grown apart and decided to end things right there. 

"Umm I might need more time to decide but for now... Yes"

"Thank you Soph, I I promise I will be the best boyfriend ever!!"

He then turned around and jumped into the pool, playfully splashing her with water.

"Heyy Fitzzzz," Sophie complained, took of her t-shirt and shorts and jumped into the pool after him. Splashing and screaming and full on water fight broke out. Girls against Boys. 

Dex had somehow gotten hold of the hose pipe and had connected it up the the sprinkler system. So whenever someone tried to escape the fight. They got sprayed with sprinkler water and were forced to retreat.

It only ended when Fitz declared a truce.

They stayed in the pool for a few more hours after that and then went inside just as it started getting dark. It had been a lovely day, just the friends group hanging out peacefully.

Little did they know what was coming next...