7. Party Time!!

A/N: Hi Guys! Just a quick authors note to read. So to answer all of your wishes this chapter will be in Keefe's P.O.V for the party. I might change it to Sophies halfway through (and then change it back to Keefe's) we'll see, but don't get your hopes up. 😉 I might just say though, that this chapter is possibly my favorite one so far...

Also: Over 650 reads??? WOW!!! TYSM!!! ILYG!

Keefe's P.O.V:

Keefe was lounging on the side of Fitz's million-dollar mansions poolside (again) waiting for the party to start. 

He had arrived an hour early to help Fitz with decorations and to hang out with his best mate.

He was just about to go to sleep in the deckchair with the warm afternoon sunshine shining on his face when a girl's voice pulled him out of his relaxation place.

 "Hey, Keefe. What do you think of these dresses? The purple one or the blue one?"

He opened his eyes and looked up.

It was Biana, Fitz's younger sister. With her pretty teal eyes and long brunette hair. She could have rocked either one of the dresses. But she wouldn't appreciate him saying that so he choose the purple one. 

"The purple one." He said. "Oh thank you, Keefe!" She said with excitement and hugged him.

Now most boys would be ecstatic if Biana had hugged them but Keefe had known Fitz since 4th grade so Biana was like a little sister to him. And she had acknowledged years ago that she didn't like him and he was like an older brother to her too. That way they respected each other without things getting weird.

"Yay! I'll go text Sophie what I'm wearing!" She exclaimed. But just as she was about to race off Keefe called her back.

"Wait. Sophie? You mean blonde brown-eyed girl?" He asked. "Yeah, that's her" Biana replied. "Why?"

"Oh, no reason..."

"Okay... Well anyway." And she skipped off presumably to text Sophie about her outfit. Secretly Keefe was quite happy that she was coming. But he would never admit that out loud.

Sighing he got up and walked off to find Fitz. Where ever the heartbreaker had got off to.

Sophie's P.O.V: (A/N: You knew it was coming. Didn't you 😈)

B: This is what I'm wearing for the party! 

S: Cool can't wait!

B: Me too! Also what you are wearing will fit in nicely with what Linh is wearing. So you won't look silly or anything.

"Grady, Edaline! It's time for you to drop me off!" Sophie yelled downstairs to her parents. She quickly got together a bunch of stuff to put into her bag. (There's no use in taking an empty bag) And rushed off downstairs.