10. Truth or Dare

A/N: Yay! We're at 10 chapters already! And over 2.0k views!!! TYSM!😊🥰

Keefe's P.O.V:

They took their muddy shoes off at the back door to the mansion and stepped inside to a partially cleaned kitchen. They made their way toward the kitchen table where a girl was sitting. She had dark hair wound into tight dreadlocks with blue steaks through some of them. She had rich brown skin. Like the color of melted chocolate. She had startling turquoise eyes. She was kinda pretty. Not as pretty as the certain blonde someone behind him though. 

No! He chided himself. You shouldn't be thinking these things! She will never like you back. Just forget her and the pain will go away. He was still losing the mental argument when Maruca's snide voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Wow! It looks like you had a pillow fight with a rat!"

"Yeah well, we played Base Quest."

"Ah, that explains it then."

They then set about getting ready for bed. The muddiest girls went for showers and to get ready. The boys also did. They piled into Fitz's enormous bedroom.

"You like Sophie," Tam said doing the famous 'Wakanda Forever' sign as he fell backward onto Fitz's King sized bed. Keefe sighed. "No, I don't" 

"Yes, you do. I've seen how you look at her. You should just tell her!"

"Yeah," Dex added. "You haven't known her for that long so the pain won't be as bad."

Keefe sighed. It was no use denying it. They were as bad as Biana who had thankfully got the hint when he had looked at her with a Drop It face. But his friends would not let it go.

"No, I won't tell her. It will just cause more pain than it's worth."

"Yes! You should." Dex said. They kept pestering him until he said. "Fine, fine, fine I will just shut up and leave me alone. And not a word to Biana or anyone." After he had all sworn them to secrecy they made their way to one of the mansions guest rooms which Biana had converted into a sleepover room for the weekend.

They made their way back to the sleepover room and sat down on their sleeping bags. The girls were already there waiting for them. 

The sleeping arrangements had obviously been put out in a very specific order because Keefe was right next to Sophie, then it was Biana, then Tam, then Linh, then Wylie, then Marella, then Fitz, then Maruca and last of all Dex next to Sophie as well. They were all positioned in a circle with their pillows creating another small circle where food and drinks were sitting on plates. 

They sat on their sleeping bags and eat some snack. "Let's play some sleepover games!" Sophie Suggested. Everyone agreed so the played Most Likely To. 

"Most Likely To have a bad case of bed hair for the whole day without knowing?" Biana said. 

Sophie. Everybody pointed at Sophie. 

"Aw come on guys?! Its my turn next." Sophie complained.

"Most Likely To start a fight with an inanimate object?" 

Everybody (again) pointed to Fitz. And Fitz knowing himself also pointed to himself.

"What about... Most likely to recite a vine as a normal day sentence?"

A few pointed to Dex, some a Marella but mostly at Keefe.

"Most Likely To not do the homework the pretend that you did do it."