h e l l. b o u n d. A U 3

"We were all monsters and bastards, and we were all beautiful."
― Rachel Hartman

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this! For now, this is all I have planned, but maybe I'll touch up on this AU in the future, maybe with a shifted Clementine or showing a bit of Gus/AJ or Law/Eli.

For context, their lives weren't the same as they are in canon. They're still them, still act like themselves for the most part, but they're a little different than you'd see otherwise. Also, I am basing my understandings of the characters more centered around my rewrite than the canon that I made at 16. So if you notice they're a lil different, that's why!

Happy late Halloween!! Here's a treat, from me, to you :)) I thought I would've posted this yesterday but dang, I was busy.

extra chapter
supernatural/magical creatures AU
"hell bound" pt. 3

By senior year, Bar finally built up the courage to talk to Clementine about their physical contact, or rather, lack thereof.

They're alone together, which is good because he'd never have this conversation with an audience. Still, he hesitates before approaching her, gloves in his pockets and wanting to discuss them. He didn't know if she was more comfortable around him with them on, or if it didn't change anything for her, but still.

Still, he was safer to be around now.

And—he wanted a hug. He wanted those little touches that everyone else got and that he got from everyone else but her.

"Sweetheart?" Bar called out, leaning against the doorframe as he watched Clementine move around the kitchen of his apartment. She had been in the mood for baking, he had the ingredients, so the 'Mission to Create Cookies' had started. He was sure she'd succeed in it. Eventually. "Could I ask you something?"

"Of c-course," Clementine sent him a distracted smile as she set flour down on the counter. "What is it—what's it about?"

"You," he said, backtracking when she paused. "Kinda. S'nothing bad, mi amata."

"You say t-that," she turns, pointing the whisk at him, "but you only talk in Italian when you're nervous."

"I don't get nervous."

"Yes, you—yes, you do."

"Baby, the only time I'd be nervous with you is if you hurt that cute little ass of yours being clumsy again. Or, of course, if you want me on my knees, but then again, I'm willing to kneel for—"

Flour hits his cheek, making him let out a surprised laugh. "Shush, you flirt."

"Oh? We're being quiet?" He teases. "I can give you something better to fill your mouth than words."

"Oly!" Cheeks red, Clementine scolds him, arms crossing over her chest. "You c-can't just deflect the, the conversation b-by flirting with me."

"Hm, I disagree, you're easy to flirt with, as beautiful and dolce as you are."

"Italian," she points out again, making him roll his eyes. "Still nervous."

"Sometimes, sweetheart, I think you know me too well."

"I-I want to know more about you, so I don't know enough."

"On that note, there is somethin' I do wanna know," Bar says, grabbing a napkin to wipe the flour off of his face. He's honestly impressed with her aim, he was across the room, at the time. "I know it might be a bit fucked but I don't want t'offend you."