f i r s t !

"Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it's the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can't take it. And at this moment you're a part of them."
—Thom York

The first quarter is from BRR chapter 29 (because that's the scenes that came before their first time, so sorry for the rendition) and there's a couple of scenes later on, too.

And if you're just in a hurry for smut, this chapter isn't for you. I recommend to go read the other sex chappies. In this, they discuss consent and other things before getting into it, bc you all know how important that is to Bar.

This is over 6,000k words-- enjoy.
And also sorry if it doesn't meet expectations.
And I hate the word squelch. I hate it.
h a t e.

mature chapter
"first"

The couple were in their bedroom, laying on the bed, Clementine sitting criss-cross in front of Bar as the brute himself was sitting nervously at the edge, long fingers playing with the gummy bear charm that was around his neck.

"So," Clementine began. "Why... why c-can't I meet your dad?"

"You know how everyone calls me a beast?" Bar asked, shoulders going rigid as his father's face flashed into his mind. "That got started because of my dad. He's a really bad fucking person, babygirl, and the last thing I ever want is for you to know him."

"But..." Clementine looks confused and sorrowful, an intense emotion captured within her minty eyes. "He won't do a-anything bad to me, he doesn't even know m-me."

Bar fully believed that his dad would absolutely hurt Clementine.

Without a doubt.

He had to protect his little goddess-- he had to.

He couldn't risk it.

"I don't want him to know you," Bar grumbled. "If he knew I was dating someone, he'd be so goddamn pissed." It was a fearful chuckle that left his lips. "And it wouldn't end well for me."

Clementine looked concerned and Bar understood why.

If she couldn't introduce Bar to her family because she'd get hurt due to it, he'd be so worried that he'd probably avoid her siblings at all costs.

"I thought that you, uh, that you m-might've been embarrassed by me?"

"What?" A frown quickly formed onto Bar's face, dimples of discontent popping out, and his dark eyes flashed up to hers. "Why the hell would I be embarrassed by you?"

"I don't know," Clementine squeaked out as she flushed red. "Because of my scar or, or because I look like some tiny potato n-next to you!"

"You're tiny, yeah, but you look far from a potato, baby." Bar pushed himself to sit next to her, hands cupping her cheeks so their eyes stayed locked together. "I'd never, never be embarrassed of you or that I'm with you. You're beautiful and smart and so kind that it makes me wonder how you got to be so fucking amazing. You're the strongest person I know, and if anyone is embarrassing, it's me."

"Don't put y-yourself down like that, Oly." Clementine pouted. "There's nothing embarrassing about you-- besides h-how short I am in comparison."

"It just makes you all the cuter," Bar pecked Clementine's nose and the little goddess laughed.