c l e m e n t i n e. 8

"It turns out I'm absolutely terrible at staying away from you. It's a very serious problem."
—Kiera Cass

clementine
chapter eight

Clementine was so excited, she could barely sit still all day and she couldn't focus either. She got her Oly gummy bears.

Ten pounds of gummy bears to be exact-- which she would've had to drag around all day if Bartholomew wasn't such a gentlemen and carried her bag for her to and from class.

The nervous girl was just glad that he didn't question why her bag weighed so much more.

Yes, Clementine giggled to herself while smiling up at him. Getting away with it!

"Okay, that's it," Her Oly suddenly snapped, and yanked her close enough so she could feel his minty breath on her lips and his warm body right next to her.

If only it was on stop of her instead... 

No! Naughty thoughts!

Clementine shook her head and focused on the handsome he in front of her again when he spoke next.

"What's going on, sweetheart?"

He didn't know. She really was getting away with it.

That thought alone made her happy, so she couldn't help but to giggle while whispering, "Nothing."

But really she just wanted to squeal and says yay! as loud as she could.

"Tell me or I'll do something that makes your cheeks go red." Bar threatened-- which, of course, Clementine didn't really take as a threat. She would go red regardless if he did anything or not. His presence alone was enough.

Stupid Oly, being really handsome.

Stupid hormones, too.

"You m-make me blush all the time, Oly." She felt proud that she only stuttered once-- then rolled her eyes at herself. It was never just once and she knew it probably would never be just once. "That threat won't work on, on me."

Her Oly was smirking as he answered, "Not those cheeks, babygirl. So unless you want me to bend you over my lap and spank you raw later, tell me why you keep looking at me like that."

That's exactly what she would like, thank you.

Shame it probably wouldn't happen though, he was too respectful to do something like that when they weren't even together.

"Hmph," Clementine pouts, wishing he didn't have such good morals while also loving the fact that he did. Her Oly was a straight up King. "I-I wanted to wait until the, the end of sch-school to give it to y-you."

Aw, the meanie just had to ruin the surprise.

"Give what to me?" Bar asked, looking into her eyes and making her feel all mushy inside. "And for the record, I could say something really fucking dirty right now but I'm refraining."

She could day something really freaking dirty but refrained, too.

Pretty boys like him shouldn't be allowed to flirt so shamelessly.

They really shouldn't.

Clementine felt like she was going to die from blushing too hard one day.

"W-well I'm proud of y-you for, um," The nervous girl started to speak but, seeming to enjoy turning her into a blubbering mess, her Oly leaned closer and began to trail warm kissed up her jaw.  "Being able to control yourself, and, ah..."