n o w !

"Sex without love is as hollow and ridiculous as love without sex."
Hunter S. Thompson

mature chapter
"now"

"I don't know why you take so long to put that on when you know that I'm just going to be ripping it off. Maybe with my teeth this time," Bar grumbled, arms crossing over his chest, having been ready for a while.

Clementine was sitting in front of her vanity, freshly shaved and putting her lingerie on, her curls already into a ponytail, her minty eyes occasionally glancing up at him through the mirror.

The little goddess was teasing him, knowing that Bar had been on edge all day and just wanting to bend her over and fuck her— fuck her until both of their bodies were shaking and until every orgasm was pushed to the edged, pushed until each felt like a wave of unrelenting pleasure.

Pleasure so intense that it almost hurts.

That's how he wanted to fuck her.

But no, the minx just has to tease him and draw out the torture of waiting— bending over right in front of him to grab something, dragging her hands through his hair and pulling just right, even brushing her fingers down his happy trail and lightly touching his length before pulling away.

She had done things like that— egging him on— all fucking day.

"Because," Clementine huffed out, amusement half-way stuck in her tone. "I like it t-to be perfect before you take it off of me."

"You're gorgeous either way," Bar said. "And I love seeing you in that sexy lingerie. It makes me want to punish you, baby, you shouldn't take so long."

The little goddess only hummed in reply.

Bar sat up further, took a deep breath and said loudly, bluntly, and authoritatively, "I want to have sex. Now."

"But Oly," Clementine says with that hard-to-get, 'I like being a brat' tone. Bar really felt like punishing her now. She knew just how riled up she was making him. "I'm not ready yet, you'll have to wait."

Without giving it much thought at all, he is walking over to her and leaning over her, his lips just below her ear. He pulls the back of her hair down, tugging hard enough to pull a gasp from her lips, "I said, now."

Fuck it.

Fuck her.

That's exactly what he's going to do.

"Stand up," Bar orders, not giving her a chance to reply.

Clementine frowns, confused, but does as he said— eyes widening at what he does next, but she should've known.

She teased the fuck out of him.

Now he's going to fuck the teasing out of her so the little goddess will think twice before getting him all hot and bothered— and waiting.

"I want to watch you get ready, baby." Bar said, sitting down in her old spot and undoing his belt buckle, then his zipper. He slides his pants and boxers down his thighs and onto the floor, his erection standing up and throbbing. "Sit back down and finish getting ready."

Clementine blinks, half-way stunned before flushing a deep red.

"On... on you?"

"Yes. You were wasting time. I want to be inside of you," Bar said, unashamed. "Is that okay, baby, if you get ready like this?"

"Y-yes, Oly, I—"

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"Yes, master," Clementine corrects herself, realizing that they're starting their first round right now.