h e l l. b o u n d. AU 4

"But these words people threw around - humans, monsters, heroes, villains - to Victor it was all just a matter of semantics. Someone could call themselves a hero and still walk around killing dozens. Someone else could be labeled a villain for trying to stop them. Plenty of humans were monstrous, and plenty of monsters knew how to play at being human."
― V.E. Schwab 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this! This is going to be one of the last parts I write for this. I already have a bit planned to show Eli and Law's relationship development, and how Gus and AJ not only end up together but also a build a bit on how the magic works in this AU (because he's a witch and she's a shifter, y'know? I think magic is really important to the fundamentals of their relationship because of how the familiar bond interacts with their feelings).

(AGAIN) For context, their lives weren't the same as they are in canon. They're still them, still act like themselves for the most part, but they're a little different than you'd see otherwise. Also, I am basing my understandings of the characters more centered around my rewrite than the canon that I made at 16. So if you notice they're a lil different, that's why!

Also, what do you want to see more:
1) More of this AU (with the other pairings)
2) A short royalty AU
3) A canon one-shot from middle school
4) A soulmate AU

extra chapter
supernatural/magical creatures AU
"hell bound" pt. 4

A warm body presses against his, curling over his back as a head rests on his shoulder blade, careful not to touch the wings resting on either side of him. Curls drape against his skin, soft but ticklish, and he hums, unpanicked by the rather abrupt touch.

The emotions he tastes along with it are all soft, a press of love-affection and attention-want-content against his skin.

They're familiar, sweet. He knows exactly who they belong to.

"Babygirl," Bar murmurs sleepily, burying his face further into his pillow. "Wha're doin' here? Thought you were at... y'house."

"Still waking up, I-I see," Clementine laughs softly, pressing a kiss of love-mine to his spine that makes a purr climb up his throat. "I missed you and, and I ha-have a key, so, I came over!"

He's happy that she doesn't feel the need to ask anymore, that his is her home as much as it is his.

"Hm, always welcomed 'ere," he says, turning his head to the side and squinting an eye open. He can just make out her dark curls past the start of his wing. "Cuddle?"

"Or," she says, "you c-could wake up and we could, we could make cupcakes."

"Should I?" He opens his eyes again, focusing on her. At her nod, a grin pulls at his lips, stretching them wide over his fangs. "Hm, already. Only 'cause you asked so nicely, baby."

"Really? Eep—!" Clementine's cut off as he flips them around, easily pinning her to their bed, a rumble in his chest growing louder as he does so. Scolding him, she runs her fingers through his hair, scratching at his scalp. "Grumpy. This i-is not making cupcakes."

"Well," Bar said, a smirk on his lips as he rested himself on his elbows. "We could always make something else. Love, for example. I think we'd be rather good at this."

"Cupcakes would be better."

"Yeah, but I can give you orgasms."

"Oly!" She gasps, cheeks flaming red. He laughs and leans down to kiss her cheek before he rolls to the side, easily moving to the edge of the bed to stand. "Y-you can't just—you can't just w-walk away after saying something like t-that to, to me!"