Intro and Information

Thank you guys for 100 followers! This is a racing au! Read the description for more info! Also I suck at describing cars so please bear with me.

Thomas Innit Minecraft: The youngest of the Minecraft family. He is the forgotten family member that is overshadowed by their family. Mostly his family ignores him. His best friends are Tubbo and Ranboo. They sneak to the Minecraft's family business called "Minecraft Race-and-Dine" to make videos of him racing on his channel called TommyInnit. He enjoys racing a lot, but his family doesn't care, all they care about is fame as racers. He is 16.

Wilbur Soot Minecraft: The middle child of the Minecraft family. He has the most fans due to his music and girls being obsessed with brunettes with brown eyes. He wears sweaters and long  brown leather jackets with gloves and a beanies. He took Tommy on rides before he got famous so he could teach Tommy to race since his family was too busy. His car is called Jubilee and is a dark blue with yellow accents and music notes. He is 19.

Techno Blade Minecraft: The eldest child of the Minecraft family. He has pink hair that is usually in a bun and red eyes. People fan over him because of his rare genetic mutations and his graceful style. He has a black with red accents leather jacket to go with his ruffled shirts and dress pants. He has ignored Tommy most of his life since he has been so busy with racing and since the accident. His car is called the Blood God with a sleek red look and black fire and sword designs on it. It has a golden crown design on the hood of the car. He also is a pro fencer. His main rival is Dream.  He is 21.

Phil(za) Heart Minecraft: The father of the Minecraft family. He wears a green and white striped bucket hat with a matching green leather jacket. His wife sadly died due to his youngest. He mainly ignores Tommy and only scold him when needed. He owns a family business called "Minecraft Race-and-Dine" where he lets Tommy work so he doesn't have to deal with the kid. His car is called Midnight with a sleek black look. It has a wing design on each side and it has a red heart with wings on the hood. He is 42.

Tubbo Live Underscore: One of Tommy's best friends. Built cameras and earpieces for Tommy's videos. Knows the basics of racing but is uninterested in actually racing. He is 16.

Ranboo Beloved Ender: One of Tommy's best friends. Has a red and green eye. Is the cameraman of the group. He is really interested in racing, but is more interested in the flag people. His idol is Gogy. He is 17.

Dream: One of the most popular racers and leader of the Dream Team. He has a white mask and dirty blonde hair. He has a black leather outfit. His care is called Nightmare and is a black car with red accents and a smiley face on the hood. His main rival is Techno. He is 22.

George: One of the most popular flag boys. He is a part of the Dream Team. He is a brunette with red stockings, red skirt, and blue shirt. He is 21.

Sapnap: A popular racer and a part of the Dream Team. He has black hair with a white bandana wrapped around it. He has a black leather jacket with his signature fire shirt. He gets a little hotheaded, but he has his two flag boys that cheer him on. He is 23.