1K Special

Yay I finally got around to this! Thank you guys so much for the support. This special will be about Kristen and Phil's past.

Phil felt sweat drip down his face. This was the biggest race he has ever been too and compared to the legendary racers, he was nothing. At least he felt like nothing until somebody tapped him on the shoulder.

Phil looks over. It was a pretty brunette with beautiful brown eyes. He felt a slight amount of blush form on his face.

"Oh-uh hello."

The brunette giggled, "Hi! I couldn't help to notice how worried you looked."

"Oh I am just nervous. Racing jitters y'know!"

"Is that so?"

"Y-yea." Phil said, trying to convince himself.

"I haven't seen you on this track. Are you new?" The brunette asks.

"Here I am. It is my first race here."

"Well I bet you will do great. I guess I never introduced myself. I am Kristen, a flag girl here."

"Phil.  The racer."

She smiled, "How bought this Phil the racer, if you win this race, I might consider having dinner with you if you are up for it."

"I would... like that."

"That is only if you win though!" She teases.

Phil laughs, "I will!"

"Racers please get to your vehicles! The race is starting in a few minutes!"  The announcements blared.

"I guess this is my cue to leave." Phil chuckles.

Kristen smirk, "Good luck," she kissed Phil, "hope you win."

They went their separate ways as Phil mutters under his breath, "Me too..."

He got to his vehicle and say Kristen at the start with a flag. He noticed how beautiful she looked and how her tight clothing revealed her curves. He was lost in a trance.

"2...1... GO!" Phil jumps and quickly starts the car. The racers are ahead of him, almost finishing their first lap as he just started. 

The race was going to be close. Phil was able to catch up but was behind a few cars. He decided to juke then out and it worked fairly easily. Then it was official. He beat the race. The cheers filled the stadium and he heard the announcers yell his name. He quickly got out of his vehicle and ran towards Kristen.

"So that date?" He huffed out, nearly out of breath.

"Sure. Let me get out of this clothing and I will mean you out front." Kristen giggled.

~

"So, you're the new racer I have been seeing on the news." Kristen smirked, "I am happy you won. You are a pretty cute date." Phil's face grew red.

"Well-I-" Kristen shushed him.

"No excuses. And you are a decent person from what I have seen. My exes... not so much."

Phil laughs. They honestly had a really good night and then good nights. Then it turned into them dating... Then it turned...

"Phil! I'm pregnant!" Phil's eyes widened.

"That is great sweetheart!" Phil hugs his soon-to-be wife. The newly placed ring on her finger proved it.

Kristen then had Techno blade, he had straight brown hair and brown eyes. One turned into another with Wilbur, a spitting image of his mother.

Then there was Tommy.

"You are Phil right?" a doctor asks in the waiting room of the hospital.

"Yes."

"Come with me. It is urgent." Phil followed and saw his wife, fairly pale.

"Kristen?"

"Kristen isn't doing to well. The baby is healthy, but we feel like she will die in about an hour. We are getting your baby boy ready so you two can see him before she passes." Phil's heart dropped. The doctor left and Phil rushed to his wife's side.

"Kristen!"

"..Phil?"

"Kristen you can't leave me- You can't leave us!" Kristen shushed him.

"You are a great father. You will give your kids the life they deserve."

"Here is your boy. Have a name?" A nurse comes in with a baby swaddled in a blue blanket.

"Tommy." Kristen smiles, "His name will be Tommy." Tommy smiles at his mother as the nurse gives him to her.

"I will fill that out then." The nurse says as she leaves.

"Phil, he is beautiful. People love this one as much as the others. I love-" The heart moniter beeps. Her body goes limp as she held Tommy. 

Phil burst into tears as the nurse swarmed in at the life lost.

~

Phil grabbed his head as he signed papers. He hears a faint knock.

"Come in." A small 3-year-old comes past the door. Phil sighs as he hardly is able to look him in the eyes.

"Daddy, can we play catch? I am bored-"

"Tommy, what did I say about barging in hear. No! Now get out of here! I don't wat to deal with a mistake like you!" Tears swelled Tommy's eyes as he ran away from his father. Phil just scoffed.

Phil also couldn't get out of his head that the kid was responsible for the death of his mother.

Word Count: 782