Chapter 13: Past Memories

Techno's POV

Techno went into Tommy's room. It was bland. Other than a computer and his phone, now smashed from when Phil came in here earlier. Techno sighed as he started shoving everything into boxes to then take to his room for further inspection.

In total all his stuff fit in 4 boxes which is depressing. There wasn't a lot in his room. I begin two boxes. One is a burn box so Phil can be satisfied. The other is a box to give to him. Tommy doesn't deserve to get all his stuff burned. 

Broken and shitty stuff: Burn

Nice stuff: Keep

I end with a small box of money (some is his and some I is mine that I put in there) and some nice clothing for him. I pick up a hoodie with many holes. I begin to shove it in the burn box because it looked like it would fall apart any day now. Then I freeze. I see a picture of mom that slide out of the shitty hoodie. I stare at her face for a few moments. Wilbur looks so much like her. Tommy reminds me of her every day. I feel a single tear roll down my cheek. Shit! I carefully place it in the box. I take the burn box to the fire pit. I start a fire and throw it in. I feel bad, but this is what my father wants and I kept Tommy's important stuff in another box. 

There's a hand on my shoulder. I look over. It's dad smiling at me.

"Great job Techno. I am proud of you."

I want to tell him to fuck off. I want to punch him in the face and say that this is wrong. Tommy shouldn't have to face the consequences because dad's a dick who can't realize mom never wanted this. 

I force a fake smile, "Thanks Dad." 

I briefly spot something else in my vision. It's Wilbur. He stares in horror at the now ruined stuff. He can't even look at me in the eyes before he storms off to, what I'm assuming, his room.

Everything is boring without Tommy. It's just Phil talking about racing statistics and interviews. Wilbur looks depressed and doesn't even dare to speak. I head upstairs to pretend to go to bed. In reality, I'm waiting for the old man to go to bed so I can sneak out. I can't help but envy how easy it was for Tommy to sneak out, mainly because none of us cared.

11 pm. I grab the box of stuff and start to head to the front door. I can't help but stop though at Wilbur's door. I mentally curse at myself as I barge in. Surprisingly he's awake, writing a new song. 

"Come on."

Wilbur looks confused, "What the fuck do you mean by that?"

"Come on. I am taking a box to Tommy without Dad's permission. I just threw his shitty stuff in the fire. I wouldn't burn anything valuable. Coming or not?"

Wilbur sighs as he got up though you can spot a sparkle appear in his eyes, "Fine. 

I'm in."

Tommy's POV

Tommy bursted out laughing as Bad started screaming. 

"QUACKITY CHANGE YOUR NAME!"

"What's wrong with BADISAVIRGIN? Unless if you and Skeppy want to confess something?" Quackity gives a smug look as Bad yells more. 

The bell rings and Dream looks at me, "Tommy can you get that?" 

I nod as I head to the door. I open the gate with the button, not caring who it really is. That's what the bodyguards are for. I open the door and my eyes widen at the two people standing in front of me.

It's Techno and Wilbur with a box of stuff. A box of my stuff. 

"W-what are you doing here?" I ask.

"We just wanted to say our goodbyes before you make us eat your dust with the Dream Team."

"Thank you I guess. Let me guess Phil hates me more?"

"Yep. Made Techno burn your stuff," Wilbur snickers. I sigh in disappointment.

"Hey! I got you the valuable stuff! Including that picture of Mom," Techno weakly smiles.

"Thank you Techno. You too Wilbur." I hug them.

"No problem."

Wilbur smiles, "Sorry Tommy we didn't work out."

I freeze and stare for a few moments at my brother

"Bye Tommy." They say as they give me the box of my stuff.

I went back inside, they all stare at me, curious. 

"So? Who was it."

I hold on the box and weakly smile, "My brothers saying their final goodbye."

"What does that mean?" Sapnap asks.

"It means I'm free."

----------------------------------

End of this chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

Word Count: 762