Chapter 1: The Video

Tommy's POV

Tommy was pouring a few drinks for the bar table. He was bored yet he still had to work.

"Hey Big Man!" Tommy was broke out of his trace as he heard his best friend.

"Hey Tubbo!"

"Are we racing tonight?"

Tommy did little finger guns, "You know it"

"Same time?" Tommy nods. Tubbo then grins. "I would like fries please!"

Tommy groans, "Tubbo you realize you are underaged?"

"Technically no, I didn't order any drinks. Geez I saw toddler here and I am the one who gets scolded!"

I sigh as I get Tubbo his fries. He thankfully stays until this stupid place closes to help me. 

I finally lock up as Ranboo enters the place with his book bag. I am relieved that my shift is over. Thankfully Wilbur, Techno, and Phil went home. I really don't want to deal with their headaches. 

"Okay which hotrod are you driving today!" Tubbo says.

"Hmmm I don't know. Maybe Jubilee!" I say jokingly. I then pull on the locked door until I realize that it wasn't locked. I fell on my butt as my eyes were amazed at the sight: Jubilee was open and it had the keys in it. Tommy could drive Jubilee.

"Ranboo start the camera. This shit is going to get real." Tommy says as he enters the vehicle. Ranboo scrambled as he turned on the vehicle. Tommy rolled down the windows and smirked.

"I am Tommy Innit and I am fucking racing Jubilee! Get ready folks! This shit is going to get real!" Tommy exclaimed as he pushed on the gas to make the engine purr loudly.

Tommy rolled the window up and slammed on the gas pedal to accelerate on the track. Tommy perfectly drifted on the turns and cut 5 seconds off his record! He sadly had to stop and get out of the car. Tommy then twirled Wilbur's keys and grinned.

"And that is how to be better than bitch boy Wilbur." Ranboo then cut the camera.

"Dude... That was fucking sick!" Tubbo exclaimed. I grin.

"I know. I just am that good." I smirked. "Now let's post it."

Ranboo nods and gets his laptop out of his book bag. We spent an hour editing and then we posted it. 

I yawn and stretch my arms up in the air, "I say we call it a night."

"Sure!" Tubbo smiles. I throw Wilbur's keys back in the car. I make sure to lock it though. For the shit of it so I can see him struggle. 

I officially lock up the Minecraft Race-and-Dine and walk home. I sneak in the house, but it wasn't like anybody would be there anyway. I get a glass of water and walk to my room. I am zoned out thinking about the cool fucking race then I bump into somebody.

"What the fuck brat! Watch where you are going!" Wilbur grumbles as he looks at the water dumped all over him.

"Sorry Your Royal High Ass~ Do you need me to beg for your forgiveness? 'Oh Wilbur my dumbass brother that is soooooo much better than me could you spare me from your shitty glares' Is that good?" I mock. I then feel a sting on my cheek. He slapped me.

"Learn your place brat. I wish I never spent time with you as a child. I can't believe I pitied you." Wilbur storms off.

I run to my shitty room and start breaking down into tears. It wasn't my fault! My sniffles slowly turned into snores though as black filled my vision.

Unaware of what was going on online.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of the chapter hope you enjoyed. Have a great day!

Word Count: 594