Chapter 5: Quoted As Talentless

Tommy's POV

Wilbur eyes widen, "WHAT!" I was as shocked as Wilbur. There was no way that this was true.

"That's odd. You never made an announcement. Unlike Tommy, Wilbur got an announcement at 15." Dream comments

"Well he is a valuable asset and doesn't need an announcement nor you to be around him!" Phil hisses, "Now get out!"

I frown as the Dream Team left. I would in their team than my family's any day.

"This is absurd Dad! There is no way that fucking mistake can be a racer!" Wilbur scoffs.

"Trust me bitch, I would rather be on the Dream Team than your stupid team-"

"Quiet. This is good for you Tommy. And Wilbur this will get us more fame and money. But we just won't let Tommy race. He will be advertised in the SBI Racers and we can just make him sit out. Right Tommy? It isn't like you have any talent anyway." Tears swell in my eyes as I run off. 

"STOP BEING A BABY!" I hear Wilbur yell in the distance.

I run to my room and lock it. I go on my laptop and look at the views climb on my video. I then remember the video I got with Dream. I posted it which made me smile at myself on how I could be a skilled racer. I look through the bags of clothes and stopped at the racing jacket. Dream got me an identical one of his. I quickly put it on, feeling comfortable and better. I also found the lollipops I got from George and pop one in my mouth. The cherry flavor was strong, but it didn't taste bad.

I look at the video I posted 10 minutes ago and saw it was already at 232,921 views. I smiled and Ranboo called me which made me drop my old, already cracked phone.

"Hey Boob-"

"You met George!" He interrupts.

"Yeah." I sniffle. 

"You okay Tommy? Are you crying?" Ranboo asks concerned.

I nod and quickly realize he can't see me, "Yeah... I got asked to join the Dream Team-"

"That's great! Why are you crying?"

"Well... Phil fucking denied my offer and forced me to be an SBI Racer. I won't even be able to race because I am quoted as talentless and he made it clear I would only join for the fame and money. I am so fucking done with this family. I am fucking alienated by my own family." I cry.

"Tommy... Maybe you still have a chance with the Dream Team?" I whimper.

"No. I messed it up. I ALWAYS mess it up! It is always my fault I am the problem." I cry. My breathing got heavier as I started to drown out my surroundings.

Tears streamed down my face as I thought of all the ways I messed up. People would be happier if I am gone.

"TOMMY!" I get jolted out of my thoughts by a pink-haired bitch.

"S-sorry. I will call you back Ranboo." I hang up and look at Techno, "Sorry Techno for being a bother-"

"Tommy you were having a panic attack! How were you bother me! How long have you had these." I flinched at his yelling.

"Not like you would care-" Techno then hugged me. I froze.

"Tommy, I am your brother. I have to care. How long have you been having panic attacks?"

"Few... years." Techno frowned at me.

"Why haven't you told Phil? He could get you a therapist?" 

"BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE THE PROBLEMS! I HAVE BEEN A BOTHER AND A MISTAKE EVER SINCE MOM DIED! YOU GUYS HATE ME! I JUST WANT TO LEAVE THIS STUPID HOUSE!" Techno stared at me in shock.

"I-"

"Leave Techno."

Techno sighed and left, respecting my wishes.

Maybe I can run away from this hell?

Techno's POV

Tommy's a racer now? I was shocked. It wasn't a surprise though. Some nights I went to the diner and watched him practice and make videos. I started watching him from afar after I caught him coming home. I can't help but wonder what is going in his head. I passed his room and pause when I hear heavy breathing. I open the door and become surprised.

Tommy was having a panic attack.

"Tommy... Tommy... TOMMY!" His eyes widened as he flinched a little.

"S-sorry. I will call you back Ranboo." He hung up the phone to Ranboo, a tall friend of Tommy's. He as two colored eyes which is cool. "Sorry Techno for being a bother-" My heart shattered.

"Tommy you were having a panic attack! How were you bother me! How long have you had these."He flinched at my yelling.

"Not like you would care-" I hug him.

"Tommy, I am your brother. I have to care. How long have you been having panic attacks?"

"Few... years." I frown.

"Why haven't you told Phil? He could get you a therapist?"

"BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE THE PROBLEMS! I HAVE BEEN A BOTHER AND A MISTAKE EVER SINCE MOM DIED! YOU GUYS HATE ME! I JUST WANT TO LEAVE THIS STUPID HOUSE!" I froze.

"I-"

"Leave Techno."

I sighed and left. Thought spiraled around in my head. I felt bad for Tommy.

Why have I never considered his feelings?

-------------------------------------------

End of chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

Word Count: 848