Chapter 11: Found in the Rain

Dream's POV

Dream hears the doorbell ring, which was odd considering it was pouring rain. He walks downstairs to check the cameras. He saw his friends Bad, Skeppy, Karl, Quackity, George, and Sapnap playing games and couldn't help but roll his eyes at the fact that they didn't even answer the door. His eyes grew huge as he realized who was at the door.

"Guys! Tommy passed out outside our gate!" I yell.

Sapnap spat out his soda, "What!"

Quackity looks at us, "Tommy? That guy that won that race?"

"Who else would it be dipshit?" Sapnap scoffed.

"Language!" Bad yells at Sapnap.

"Calm you ass Bad, we need to fucking get Tommy!" I hiss.

"...language." Bad manages to mumble out.

We quickly go out into the pouring rain to grab Tommy and bring him inside. I place him on the couch and observe the injuries on him.

"George can you get the bandages and disinfectant?" George nods and goes to get it.

Tommy had rips in his clothing. His face was covered with bruising and a fresh wound on his forehead from when he faceplanted on the concrete. His ankle was clearly twisted and very swollen. I took his shoes and socks off so his ankle could breathe a little.

"Wow Dream! Getting feet pics already?"

"Oh shut up Quackity!"

George came back with the bandages and I wrapped his head and lightly wrapped his ankle. Not without disinfecting it though. Just before I can pick him up again to take him to a guest room, the doorbell rings.

"Bad can you put Tommy in that guest room at the end of the hall?" Bad nods and takes him as I go to the door.

It was Techno, so I opened the gate so he wouldn't smash it in again. I open to door to see Techno with a black umbrella.

"Techno."

"Dream."

"What do you want?"

"Do you have Tommy? We have been trying to find him all night." 

I pause. I lie and shake my head no. There has to be a reason Tommy ran.

"Oh, well please contact us if you see him. We are really worried because he ran from home."

"I will Techno, bye!" I slam the door in his face and sit on the couch where my friend started playing games again.

"We should play some Jackbox," Karl suggest. 

We all agree and join Quiplash 3, Bad quickly getting on when he comes back. We all laugh as Bad gets pissed at us for putting swear words as our names. Quackity even make his name 'BADSUCKSDICK' which made Bad more ticked off. 

We play the game and BADSUCKSDICK won by 100 points to me. Bad got last with 0 points.

We continue playing JackBox for the rest of the night even though we had an unconscious child in the guest room.  Quackity's names got more inappropriate as Bad screamed at him more. 

"Listen it isn't my fault BADHASNONUTS won," Quackity defends as we start wheezing. 

It was soon time to sleep as we all went to our separate rooms. I looked at Tommy's room and left a note to directions to my room. Tommy looked peaceful so I didn't want to disturb the gremlin.

I still could not put my finger on why he came here or even ran away in the first place.

--------------------

End of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Have a great day!

Word Count: 548