Chapter 7: Brotherly Bonds

Tommy's POV

"You know... We should hang out and race."

I chuckle, "Nice joke."

"I'm not joking." My eyes widened, "I want to race with you. And I got you a vehicle too." Techno tossed me the keys to Jubilee, "I believe you are familiar with this one." I grin.

"How the fuck did you get this!" 

Techno smirked, "Wilbur leaves his keys in certain spots. I swiped them before he went to bed."

"Then let's fucking race Jubilee!" I scream.

Tommy and Techno got into the vehicles and started the engine. They counted down and slammed the petal. Tommy tried his hardest to be in front of Techno, but every time he would try to go past Techno blocked him. Tommy was worrying at the third lap but decided to try and juke out his older brother. He went one way and quickly turned the other way and passed Techno.

"Fuck ya!" Tommy screamed as he passed the finish line in first.

I step out of Jubilee and feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Techno smiling at me.

"You did really good. I hope you get to race more when you are out in public."

I smile, "Me too, but Phil is a fucking cunt so I don't think that will be possible." Techno frowned.

"Will you race if I convince him to put you in at the next race?" I quickly nod.

"What kind of question is that! Of course! You would really do that for me!" 

"Well yeah we are brothers after all." Without second thought to hug Techno as tears of joy roll down my face.

Brothers.

I like that word.

Techno's POV

Techno knocks on his father's door, hesitant to face his father.

"Come in!" Techno walks through the doorway Phil smiles and puts his papers into a nice stack.

"Hey Techno, what's up?"

"I wanting to ask something from you father." 

"Hm?"

"I wanted to ask if Tommy could participate at the upcoming race... as a driver."

Phil glared but thought about it for a moment, "Why the hell would you want that poor excuse for my son to race?" I finally realize why Tommy thinking of him as a dick. He doesn't deserve this shit.

"Phil. He is better than most racers. Have you seen the videos! Hell, he is better than us! He deserves to race!"

"Don't speak lies, Techno. Besides, the roster is already filled. He wouldn't even be able to get in if I did want him to race."

I slam my hands on father's desk, "Then he is taking my spot! There is NO way that Tommy will miss this race!"

"You can't give up your spot Techno! You're our best racer!"

"And Tommy has beaten me so that makes him our best racer. So he is taking my spot. That is final."

Father sighed out of defeat, "Fine. If he doesn't get at least top 3 though, he will never be racing again."

"You know Phil, Tommy will surprise you. You won't regret this!" I left my father's office satisfied.

One issue though.

Will Tommy be able to get top 3 and continue to race?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

Word Count: 514