Chapter 9: The Race

Tommy's POV

Tommy fidgeted with his fingers as enter the building with my family. The smell of freshly baked pretzels and greasy hotdogs filled the inside of the stadium where a slutty-looking receptionist was tapping at her phone in one hand, and putting on lipstick with the other.

Wilbur snapped his fingers, "Hey lady. We don't have much time to conversate so just sign us in already."

The lady looked at us and bit her lip seductively, "Aren't you four cute. Tell me your names~"

Phil rolled his eyes, "Phil Minecraft."

"Techno Minecraft."

"Wilbur Minecraft."

"Tommy Minecraft. And I am a minor so don't try that freaky shit with me." The lady's face turned red in embarrassment as he dropped her lipstick in shock. Techno started to burst out laughing. Even Wilbur and Phil got a good chuckle.

"O-okay you guys are signed in. Good luck at the race." 

We finally got to the tracks as a few cars zipped past, just for the hell of it so they could get yelled at by the referees. Then one car caught my eye. Dream's car.

"Dream! Off the track!" Dream parked to his area as he escorted George out of the car. Fans were swooning at the sight of the two.

Dream spotted me, "Hey T-"

"Dream. Do not speak to my racer." Phil hisses.

"Hey D-" Wilbur covers my mouth as we move along to our vehicles.

"You better fucking know how this vehicle works." Phil whispers as he points at Techno's car.

"I do."

"Good. And remember. Deny the claims you made at the restaurant." Phil glares. I look down and nod.

"Racers please head to your vehicles!" The announce yells through the speakers. I start walking with Wilbur and Phil, but Techno grabs my arm.

"Good luck Tommy. I know you will win." I smile and mumble a small 'thank you' before I rush to Techno's vehicle.

I turn on the vehicle and step on a gas a few times to make the engine purr. There were a few flag people at the start, George being one of them with cherry lollipop in his mouth.

"3"

I move the stick to drive.

"2"

"10 laps." I mumble to myself.

"1 Go!"

I quickly press on the gas. I was fucking last. This would be so much fucking work for a short amount of time. I easily pass 5 cars which made my 25th place. I sigh as I pass 5 more.

1st lap 20th.

2nd lap 17th.

3rd lap 14th.

4th lap 12th.

5th lap 9th

6th lap 6th.

7 lap 3rd.

8th lap 2nd.

9th lap 2nd...

This mother fucker. I guess it was up to me to pass Dream, he saw all my moves though. I tried to juke him, but I couldn't! I could drift, but I could  spin out in the process... You know what. Fuck it.

I slam the gas and I am close to Dream. He tries to get my to spin out on the track, spinning himself out in the process. 2nd. Dream was 2nd.

"The winner is Tommy Minecraft!"

I breathe heavily as I stop the vehicle.

"Tommy you did it!" Techno yells as he runs up to his vehicle.

"I did! I fucking won my first race!"

"Great job Tommy." Phil smirks as him and Wilbur get out of their vehicles.

Microphones started to swarm me about the race. Okay here goes nothing.

"Tommy what made you become a racer? Are any of the allegations true?"

I lie, "My family. They are so supportive and I love them. They taught me everything! I guess I got heated in the moment and lied. Nothing I said was true about my family. They are amazing!"

"That is Tommy Minecraft! The newest racer!"

We walk back to the car. I buckle my seatbelt and sighed.

"Great job Tommy. You handled that well. And since you won... I will let you race in the future." 

My eyes lit up, "Fuck yeah!"

Maybe I can get use to this.

---------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter. Hope you have a great day! I should have an upload schedule next week! also join my Discord server if you haven't, I will be giving more updates there!

https://discord.gg/xFa9bPnsGr

Word Count: 640