Chapter 14: Stylish Race Preparations

Phil's POV

Phil impatiently tapped the table as he looked at his two sons. He hated to admit it but they were screwed for this race. As much as he resented Tommy's existence, he had to admit the kid was good. He wouldn't tell his sons that though. He didn't want his sons to be satisfied.

"Tomorrow we need to win!"

Techno chuckles, "Dad, the Dream Team has our best racer. We are screwed."

"Yeah, absolutely screwed," Wilbur chimes in.

I sigh, "Come on! We survived this long with that traitor! Besides, our reputation will be ruined if that traitor beats us."

"If we lose we lose."

I glare at my youngest son, "Wilbur we need to win! This will be a very important race for our careers!"

Techno stares at me, "You mean your career?"

I glare daggers at both my sons, "We are supposed to be the best racers! We need to do this!"

They both stare at me and my outburst before Techno speaks up, "Face it, you even think we can't beat him.

You're scared."

Tommy's POV

Tommy sat in the living room with Sapnap, George, and Dream. Well it was actually George and Sapnap. Dream said he needed to get something. It was odd that they were all wearing their signature racing jackets. Sapnap had a black one with a fire symbol, George had a blue one that had his clout goggles as the symbol, and dream had a lime green one with his famous mask symbol.

"Tommy."

I slightly jump and look at George who is on the other side of the couch, "Yeah?"

"You zoned out again. Anyways do you want a lollipop?" George rummages through his jacket pocket before revealing a cherry lollipop like the one he had in his mouth.

"Yeah sure!" 

George reaches over Sapnap and gives me the lollipop. I open the lollipop and pop it in my mouth.

"Why didn't you ask me George?" Sapnap whines.

"Because every time I ask you, you make fun of me for having cherry lollipops."

I let a small chuckle escape my lips as Sapnap yells at George while George makes witty remarks back. Dream enters with a red giftbag and sighs.

"Ahem," it became silent, "Thank you. Now. We need to plan for the race. The Dream Team has two racer spots at the moment and 3 racers. Me and Sapnap were going to race but-"

"Tommy can race in my place."

I look over at Sapnap. He gives me a smile.

"With you and Dream we will easily snatch first and second."

"Now with that taken care of, Tommy, you need to look like a Dream Team member."

"What the fuck do you mean by that."

Dream hands me the red gift bag and gestures me to open it. I carefully remove the white and red tissue paper and gasp. I pull out a red racing jacket.  I turn it around to see two discs on the back of it. One with a purple and white inside and one with a green one. The sleeves also had a nice touch with two white stripes at the end of them.

"Do you not like it?" Dream asks, "I can change it-"

I rush up and hug Dream, tears beginning to prick my eyes.

"It's perfect thank you," I say as I begin to put on the jacket.

A strange feeling shows up. I immediately know what it is.

It's the feeling I belong.

----------------------------

End of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

Word Count: 562