Chapter 15: Victory?

Tommy's POV

Tommy nervously fidgeted with his hands as he stared at the race track. He flinched when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked over to see Dream and he became less tense. 

"Oh hey Dream."

Dream smiles, "Hey you seemed nervous, so I got your friends."

"Wait what-"

"Tommy!" Tubbo grins. Ranboo looks around and gives me a small smile.

"Dream how did- never mind. Heys guys!"

"Tommy this is so cool! Wait you got your own Dream Team jacket!" Tubbo looks at me in awe.

"Yeah, way better than the SBI Racers..."

"So where's George?" Ranboo asks.

"He is probably with Quackity, Karl, and Charlotte," Dream answers.

Ironically George sprints up to Dream in a panic. Ranboo looks in awe as I chuckle to myself.

"Holy fuck Dream you won't believe what happened?"

"Hm?"

"Charolotte quit! Quackity told her that she was a whore and she quit!" Dream bursts out laughing, "It's not funny! We need another flag person! Where are we going to find one here with 15 minutes till the race!"

Ranboo and I exchange eye contact. Ranboo's eyes show signs of desperation as he stares at me.

I speak up, "My friend Ranboo here could do it, George. He is a quick learner."

George looks at me and then back at Ranboo, "I can work with this. I think I have the right size plus he's slender enough to pull this off."

George grabs Ranboo's arm and drags him away. Ranboo looks at me and mouths a quick 'thank you' as his eyes sparkle with joy. 

Dream turns to look at me and Tubbo, "Tubbo you can stay here during the race if you'd like. Tommy, I'm going to talk to Bad and Skeppy before the race. I'll be back in a few."

That just left me and Tubbo alone.

"Want an earpiece?"

"Excuse me?"

"You want and earpiece so we can communicate in the race? It'll be like one of those racing movies!"

I grin creeps onto my face, "Fuck yeah! That'd be awesome! You could tell me who's on my tail and shit!"

Tubbo hands me an earpiece as he puts on a headset. By the time we knew it work, it was time for the race. I entered Sapnap's car and turned on the engine. 

Dream's car is right beside me as he gives me a thumbs up. The SBI's cars are right behind us. I take a deep breath as the flag people go onto the track. There's Ranboo living his dream. Here's me living my dream as I put on my seatbelt. There's Tubbo counting me down as I rev up the engine. 

3

2

1

I am off. Immediately I'm first.

"Tommy, Dream and Techno are on your tail. Start blocking them."

I follow what Tubbo says as I finish half of my laps. Suddenly, Phil's car comes up behind me.

"Phil's going to try to run you off the track Tommy. Be careful!"

Phil tries to pass, but I block him in time, causing him to slow down and go from 2nd to 5th. Soon it's the finally lap and I pass the finish line 1st. Dream gets 2nd, Techno gets 3rd, Skeppy gets 4th, Bad gets 5th, Wilbur gets 6th, and the list goes on to last place: Phil.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!" I look over to see Phil.

"A winner?"

Phil grabs me by the collar, "You are a fucking disgrace! You are with the enemy! They are using you Thomas! Now come home!"

Cameras begin surrounding us, recording the two of us.

"Let go of him Phil," Dream orders.

Phil drops me to the ground as Dream goes in front of me like a shield. Dream glares at Phil before whispering something in his ear. Phil's eyes widen as Dream walks up to me.

"Come on Tommy.

That old man doesn't deserve our time anymore."

------------------------------------------------

End of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Have a great day!

Word Count: 631