Cuddles X Reader

You were on the swing next to cuddles. You guys were going to have a contest to see who could jump the farthest off the swing. You giggled, knowing you would jump the farthest. You guys swung higher and higher. "(Y/n)!! On the count of three!" Cuddles exclaimed. "1....2.....3!!" You both jumped. You landed and yelled in pain. You had heard a crack below you. "(Y/n)?!" Cuddles ran over to you. "I..I think I broke my ankle...." You whispered. Cuddles picked you up bridal style, making you blush. He carried you to his house and layed you on the bed. You watched as he dug through his dresser to see what he had. Finally, you saw him pull out a wrap. He wrapped your ankle gently. You whimpered a bit, but didn't cry. "I just happen to have crutches from when I broke my leg." Cuddles smiled. He brought out crutches from his closet and gave them to you. You sat up and took them. You then stood up and Cuddles held onto your waist. You blushed and smiled at him. "Thanks, Cuddles..." You said. "You're welcome... Hey uh, (y/n)? One last thing..." Cuddles went in front of you. "Wha-" you were interrupted by a pair of soft lips against yours. You blushed and kissed back, smiling within the kiss. He pulled away and smirked at you. You giggled, for some reason he looked hot when he smirked. "So...you're my girlfriend now, right?" Cuddles asked. "Of course..." You pushed him onto the bed. He giggled and asked, "Whatcha gonna do?" "Oh, you'll see...." You smiled, getting on top of him. You guys had a little "fun" and ended up sleeping together. You guys lived happily ever after....wait..... Did Cuddles wear protection?

(Whelp it looks like little baby cuddles's are gonna be running around everywhere. Heh...)