Handy X Petunia

Handy was busy trying to draw constructions for a new house. He had the pencil in his mouth and he was drawing the best he could. He accidentally dropped it, then angrily stared at it. It would be so much easier if he had arms. If only he had been more careful...

Petunia was picking flowers while Handy worked. She usually hung out with him and helped him even if he insisted he didn't need help. She didn't know, but Handy had developed a crush on her. He didn't admit though.

Petunia made a flower crown and skipped over to Handy, putting it on him. His face became red and he sighed slightly. She looked at his drawing and tilted her head before taking the pencil, finishing it.

"Hey... I can do this myself y'know..." Handy mumbled.

"Keep telling yourself that. What would you do without me?" Petunia smiled and continued to draw. Handy thought about all the times she had gotten him out of danger or bad times. He was thankful, but he was too nervous to let his soft side show.

"Done. Is this what you wanted it to look like?" Petunia asked, putting the pencil down. Handy stared at it before nodding.

"Yes, thank you..."

"No problem...~" She smiled and kissed his cheek, causing his face to light up. He laughed nervously and she tilted her head.

"You're hiding something, I know you are." She sat next to him, wanting to know why he always acted nervous around her.

"I-It's nothing..."

"It's obviously something."

"Fine! IreallylikeyoubutIfeelnervousaroundyoubecauseyourecutebutIfeellikeIllruineverythingandmakeamistake..." Handy said quickly. Petunia stared at him as if he were speaking a different language.

"Slower, please?" She asked. He sighed and started again, "I like you... A lot. I just feel like I'll screw up and make a mess of things and I don't want you hurt..." Handy's face became red. Petunia's eyes widened and she smiled slightly. Handy didn't see because he had looked away, avoiding eye contact.

"Handy...~" Petunia purred, trying to get him to face her. He looked up at her only to feel a pair of soft lips against his. His face became a tomato as he kissed her back . Was this really happening? Handy was overjoyed.

Petunia pulled away and smiled, saying, "I like you, too. In fact, I love you...~" Handy smiled and looked up at her, his eyes sparkling with admiration.

"I love you too...~"