Flippy X Insane!Reader

You were at the amusement park, at night(*spongebob voice*). For whatever reason it was still open and well, Cuddles thought it would be a great idea to bring you and Flippy. You weren't sure if Cuddles knew about Flippy's issue, even though he went crazy almost everyday. You liked it, for some odd reason. You smiled wickedly to yourself, thinking about it. Flippy must've noticed because his eyes flashed yellow and in that moment he smirked.

Cuddles brought you both onto a ride that had you sit in little airplanes. All they would do was spin around. They could only seat two people per airplane,  so you and Flippy ended up sitting together. Cuddles was forced to sit with Giggles, much to his disappointment.

The ride started up and you saw Flippy beginning to look uneasy. He knew it would be a bad idea from the start, but you wanted to go on. You two were very close. Some would say you two were dating, but both of you would correct them and say that you were just friends with benefits.

The ride was now fully in the air, spinning around. Everyone else was squealing from joy. Flippy twitched slightly, but was able to control it. That was until, people from the roller coaster let out blood curling screams. Flippy's eyes became as yellow as the sun possibly, and snarled. You smirked and got out a knife, knowing what would come next. Flippy got up, keeping his balance somehow and ripped the propeller off the plane. He threw it at Giggles, cutting her in half. Cuddles' eyes widened and he whimpered, wanting to get off. Flippy smiled a sinister smile at him and leaped onto his plane. Lumpy, the person who controlled the ride, had fallen asleep. Flippy grabbed Cuddles' chin and forced him to look up at him.

"Tonight you live, lucky bunny. Let me just get rid of the annoying ones...~" Flippy chuckled and looked to you, gesturing for the knife. You threw it to him and he caught it, leaping onto the third plane that had Nutty and Petunia in it. He slit their throats and laughed as they choked on their own blood. He let them suffer until they died. Flippy then hopped off of the ride and stuck the knife into Lumpy's chest, then he stopped the ride. You were stuck in the air and you tilted your head at him.

"C'mon love, jump into my arms and we can continue...~" He purred, smiling at you. You giggled, feeling butterflies in your stomach from the way he spoke. You jumped off the ride and he caught you, putting you down. He grabbed the knife from Lumpy's chest and grabbed your hand, running off.

A few hours later and the amusement park was now silent. The only noise was the rides falling to pieces as they caught fire. You had helped Flippy kill them all, and you both sat to watch the flames. You slid your hand closer to his, wanting to hold it. You were about to until he snapped out of it and gasped, looking at what he did. He saw the disaster and saw that you and him were both soaked in other's blood. He squeaked and tested up, running away.

"H-Hey, wait!!" You got up and chased after him.

"Why didn't you stop me?!?!" He yelled and kept running. You stopped to catch your breath and watched as he ran. You realized that it wouldn't be easy to love him. You were crazy all around, all the time, but he had two sides. One of them was innocent yet broken, and the other was just as blood thirsty as you. If he was scared of himself, he was scared of you.

You sighed and shook your head, going home. You took a long shower and changed your clothes, then got into bed. It felt nice to get all of the blood off of you. You laid in bed and stared out the window, at the cloudless night. There were no sounds, since the others who didn't go to the amusement park were asleep. You thought about Flippy and bit your lip.

"Flippy...~ I want you to be mine...~" You smiled as tears filled your eyes. You snarled at yourself as you gripped the knife that was under your pillow. You laughed quietly. No one could help that you were insane. You couldn't help yourself.

"Haha... Flippy... You're not allowed to be scared..." You whispered cheerfully to yourself and got up, putting a coat on. You put your boots on and put your knife in your pocket. You ran out the door going straight to Flippy's house.

When you got there, the lights were still on. He was still awake. You knocked and waited silently. You heard the door unlock and Flippy peeked out, his eyes a calming green.

"(Y/n)..." he spoke nervously.

"Let me in...~" You smiled. He nodded shakily and let you in, closing the door behind you. You looked around, the place was a mess. He must've gotten into a fight with himself. He was still drenched in blood, and he watched you with a nervous look in his eye. You smiled and walked over to him, wrapping your arms around his neck. You smiled softly, the first non-psychotic smile he had seen from you. He tilted his head and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close.

"You don't have to be scared. Of me, of yourself... I'm here for you." You whispered as you looked at his lips, getting a bit closer to his face. His face became red and he closed the gap between you two, kissing you softly. He purred within the kiss and became a bit rougher after a bit, biting your lip, demanding access. You pulled away before he got to do anything and giggled. He growled playfully and picked you up, causing you to laugh and squeal. He took you to his room and shut and locked the door behind.

Oh great there's going to be more baby, murderous Flippys' running around. Please use protection.
(Splendid does not count.)