Disco Bear X Reader

((I like that photo XD Also, I'll try not to make this so rushed like my last ones. I was rereading them and they were too rushed •-• Anyways, yeah!))

You were at a party with your friend, Flaky. It was just a random party that Disco Bear made. You weren't too fond of him, but you decided to go because Flaky was scared to go alone, especially because of the looks Flippy kept giving her. You and her mostly stayed in the corner, where nobody really was. You didn't like crowds much. Plus the food/drink table was near. You liked food. You saw Disco Bear walk over to the table to try and stop Nutty from dumping a giant bag of sugar in. He saw you looking at him, and he smirked and winked at you. You sighed and rolled your eyes, looking away from him. He came over and smiled at you. "Hey (y/n)~ How are ya?" He asked and stared at you in a way that made you feel weird. You felt Flaky pull on your sleeve gently, causing you to look at her. "I'm going to find Petunia...." She said quietly. You nodded and she walked off. Then you realized she probably only left you to give you and Disco Bear a 'moment'. He smirked at you and wrapped an arm around your waist. You glared at him, but didn't move. "You liking the party so far?" He asked. You looked around. The party was sort of weird, you know, because Nutty was putting 10 bags of sugar in the drinks and Flippy was trying to get with Flaky. You didn't even want to start with Splendid... "Fine I guess..." You mumbled. He tilted his head and grabbed your hand, then took you upstairs and into his room. You followed him without fighting it, it was much more quiet up there. "I figured you'd want to be away from the crowds.." He said. You nodded and sat on his bed. He smirked at you and wiggled his eyebrows. "Don't even think about it perv." You glared at him. He laughed and sat beside you. "You know I wouldn't do anything to you without asking~" He hugged your arm and rested his chin on your shoulder. You smiled a little, for some reason you liked him there. It sort of made you feel more calm. You tilted your head and rested your head on his. He smiled and purred in your ear, causing you to giggle. He then kissed your cheek, and your face turned red. He lifted his head up and smiled at you. "Aww, so cute.." He kissed your cheek again, causing your face to heat up more. He smiled and laughed softly, because your face kept getting redder. You growled at him and pinned him down on the bed, getting on top of him. His eyes widened and he looked up at you. "Stop teasing me, you jerk!" You said and then pressed your lips against his. His face turned red and he kissed back instantly, smiling within it. It went on and turned into a make out session. After that, you both laid there, quietly panting. He looked at you and smiled. "You're a great kisser~" he purred. You smirked at him and hugged his arm. He smiled and petted your head with his free arm. You started to fall asleep, holding onto his arm. He smiled and kissed your forehead, and you smiled, then fell asleep. "I love you~" he whispered in your ear, and fell asleep as well.

((Hopefully Flippy isn't down there killing anyone...))