Male!Flaky X Reader

You were sitting under a tree, enjoying the sun. It was really nice out and you didn't really get out much. So you decided today was the day. You were listening to music until you heard a scream. You pulled off your headphones and looked to the direction the scream came from. You saw a boy with red hair with white stuff in it. It kinda looked like candy, but nobody really knew. People told you his name was Flaky. His hair was rumoured to be spikey and sharp, so no one found out the truth. You saw why he screamed, a man in a military uniform (almost typed Unicorn XD) had a gun with him. He was aiming it at Flaky. You knew him as Flippy, or in this case, Flipqy. You got up and ran to Flaky's rescue. You tackled Flipqy, being brave. Flaky stared with wide eyes, shaking in fear. Flipqy put the gun to your head, smiling evilly. You punched him, making his nose bleed. Then he snapped back to reality and gasped, dropping the gun. "I..I'm sorry..." He frowned. "It's fine, you can't control it." You got off of him. He got up and walked away. "Thank you..." Flaky mumbled. You smiled at him and hugged him. He blushed and hugged back. You decided to take the risk and pet the back of his head. It was soft, not spikey. Flaky smiled and sort of purred. You giggled and kisses his cheek, causing his face to turn as red as his hair. "Hey uh..why don't you come over to my house?" You offered. He smiled and shyly nodded. You took his hand in yours and led him to your house. Even though he was a scaredy cat, he was adorable.

(Sorry for not updating this one often. I'm trying to catch up to the requests)