Fliqpy X Reader

It was night time and you were walking home after delivering something to Flaky that was sent to you on accident. It was a cold night and you were alone. Most people were asleep by now. You weren't sure why Flaky wanted it to be delivered at night. You didn't really like being out at night, considering the kind of people you lived around.

You heard a bush rustling and you quickly look towards it. You stiffened up for a while and watched it closely. You then rolled your eyes at yourself once you realized it had just been wind, and there was nothing to worry about. You hurried home and unlocked the front door, walking right in. You locked the door behind you and quickly took your jacket and shoes off, then ran to your room. For some reason, you felt as if something was chasing you or watching you. You hurriedly changed into pajamas after closing and locking your bedroom door.

You suddenly heard a light knock and stared at the door, frozen with fear. You lived alone, and you didn't have any pets. If it were one of your friends, then they would've warned you, and why would they come over this late anyways?

Your thoughts were silenced when you heard the knob turning. Someone had picked the lock. You reacted quickly and hid under the bed, trying as hard as possible to steady your breathing. Your door slowly crept open and someone stepped inside. All you could see was that they were wearing military boots. That narrowed it down; it could only be one person. If it was him, then he definitely didn't come here to give you cookies or something. He was here for another reason.

The man walked around the room. You could tell he was looking for you. He checked in the closet and under the blankets on your bed. He huffed and walked out of the room. Once you didn't see him any longer, you let out a deep breath and hid your face in your arms, your neck hurting from the position you were in. You stayed like this for a few minutes. When you felt better, you looked up again only to be greeted with crazy, yellow eyes glaring at you. You squeaked and the man laughed evilly.

"You thought you could hide from me?~" He chuckled and grabbed your arms, yanking you out from under the bed. You yelped in pain and struggled, but his grip on you became tighter.

"Don't struggle. I'll slice that pretty face of yours all up if you do." He then pinned you to a wall with one hand, taking out a knife with the other. You stared at him, your eyes full with fear. It was Fliqpy. You wondered who had pissed him off to make him like this. Must've been Lifty and Shifty.

Fliqpy smirked and tied up your hands, then through you on the bed. Your eyes widened and you wondered what he was going to do. He crawled up on the bed and put his knife on the nightstand, then put his hand on a place that it really shouldn't of been. This caused your instincts to kick in and you yelled at him, kicking him where the sun doesn't shine. He growled and stiffened up. You quickly squirmed away and got up, using the knife to quickly untie your hands. You ran out of your bedroom and into the kitchen. You knew Fliqpy would be close behind, so you rummaged through a cabinet before finding a secret department. You opened it up and took out a shot gun, turning in time to see Fliqpy behind you. You pointed the gun at him and his eyes widened. He raised his hands and glared at you.

"Don't touch me ever again... Now get out!" You yelled, still pointing the gun at him. He sighed and smirked.

"Is that the best you can do?" Fliqpy smirked and took a few steps closer to you. You put your finger on the trigger, warning him. He shook his head, mumbling, "I came here for one thing. Put the gun down so that I can take what I wanted."

"And why should I trust you?" You growled, the gun still pointing right to his heart, if he even had one.

"I wouldn't trust me either. But it's worth a shot. Just not that kind of shot." He pointed at the gun and chuckled. You rolled your eyes and continued to point the gun at him, not trusting him a bit.

Fliqpy groaned and closed his eyes, shaking his head a bit before reopening his eyes. They were now a calm green. He realized what was happening and the calmness of his eyes quickly turned to fear.

"I-I did it again... I'm sorry." He whimpered and backed away. You sighed and put the shotgun on the counter, crossing your arms.

"What did you want?" You asked. He looked at you and tilted his head.

"Please don't slap me," Flippy whispered before walking over, looking into your eyes. Your face began to heat up, and he closed the gap between your lips and his, kissing you softly. You hesitated before closing your eyes and kissing back.

Flippy soon pulled away and his eyes turned yellow. He was Fliqpy again.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?~" he purred and smiled. You rolled your eyes and punched him in the shoulder before walking back to your room.

"No, it wasn't," you admitted, "but next time, knock instead of scaring me half to death."

"That would ruin the purpose of being Fliqpy." He smiled and followed you, holding onto your waist. You blushed and shook your head. You then realized you would now have to put up with him. Oh well, might as well see how it goes.

-------------------------------

So I have a bit more requests for these Oneshots, then I'm going to update FNaF and Pokémon. Requests will be open again soon!