Nutty X Short!Reader

You were at the candy store with Nutty, following him around. He didn't mind you following him, but for some reason every time he looked back at you, he'd let out a little giggle. You would always give him a confused look, unsure of why he was giggling. Was there something on your face? No...

Nutty began looking at the jellybeans that they had in the store. He got a back and began to put in some of his favorite flavors. You decided to grab a bag and put in all sorts of different candies while he was doing that. After all, he was paying.

You put some of your favorite candy in the bag before walking over to the cashier, where Nutty now was. You put your stuff on the counter and Nutty snickered. You looked up at him, totally confused. You looking up at him made him giggle more, as he paid the cashier. You both walked out of the store with your candy, and you began to follow him home.

"Nutty... What's so funny to you..?" You finally got the courage to ask. He smiled at you and replied, "It's nothing." Then, as if hinting at something, he put his arm on your shoulder, using your shoulder as an armrest. You sighed and he then put his arm on your head.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Nothing," he giggled and ruffled your hair. You growled and pinned him to a tree suddenly. He then burst out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?!" You growled, annoyed now.

"I-It's just so funny s-seeing short people get angry!!" He laughed, commenting on how short you were. You growled and punched him in the stomach, causing him to groan and fall over. Flaky and Flippy, walking together, had walked by when that happened. Flaky suddenly shoved Flippy out of the way and yelled, "SEE THAT NUTTY? THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T MESS WITH SHORT PEOPLE!" Nutty groaned in response and Flippy laughed, suddenly picking Flaky up and putting her over his shoulder. She growled and huffed, not doing anything. She was another very short girl, like you.

You stared at Nutty as he dramatically pretended to die on the ground. You sighed and walked away, sitting at a bench and you waited for him. He suddenly got up and grabbed his candy, running over to you. He sat next to you and smirked.

"Shorty...~" He purred in your ear, causing you to blush badly.

"Shut up..." you replied, flustered.

"Hey, I think it's adorable. I'm not making fun of you, sweetheart...~" Nutty smiled. Your face became redder and he giggled, hugging you close to him.

"Do you still love me?~" Nutty asked, resting his chin on your head.

"Yes..." you replied, sighing and cuddling into him. Nutty smiled and kissed your forehead, putting you in his lap. You smiled slightly and held his hand as his arms were wrapped around your waist. Lifty and Shifty walked by, staring at you two.
One of them yelled, "GET A ROOM-"

-------------

When I had written She was another short girl, like you. I almost put She was another short fork, like you. I laughed a bit too hard about that.