Handy X Reader

You were helping Handy out with normal every day things. You thought he needed help ever since the incident with him losing his arms. He hated the fact that you helped him. He always said he could do it on his own. You didn't care though, because as soon as you turned your back, something bad would happen. He couldn't open doors either..he ran into them instead.. Which would cause him a lot of pain. He was sitting on the couch trying to wrap his arms back up after taking a shower. You were in the kitchen making food for him. You finished and went into the living room, sighing. You put the plate down on the coffee table and went to help him. "I don't need help." He mumbled, the wrap in his mouth to help him. "Yes you do.." You insisted. "I can tie them alone." He looked up at you. You didn't listen. You grabbed the end of the wrap and wrapped the bandages for him. He blushed a bit and looked away. When you finished you looked at him. "What's wrong? You're face is red.." You felt his head. His face became even redder. "(Y/n)?" He looked up at you. You tilted your head in response. "Lean down. I have to tell you something." He said. You leaned over and your eyes widened. You felt a pair of soft lips against yours. You soon melted into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck. He pulled away and smiled. "Thanks for helping me so much...I love you.." He kissed you again. "I love you too~"