Splendid X Reader

You were walking home late at night. You had just left a sleepover at Flaky's. You felt bad for leaving so soon, but you felt home sick and you needed to go home. She had offered a ride, but you didn't want her to go through the trouble.

It was a quiet and calm night, nothing seemed unusual. Except for the silence, of course. It wasn't that late at night, and usually people were still out and about. It was strange.

You suddenly heard a click, and something fell to the ground, you turned to see Fliqpy, with a grenade in his hand. He smirked at you and threw it. Before you had time to react, you were suddenly scooped up into the air, flying far away. You squeaked in fear and shut your eyes tightly, having no idea what was happening.

There was a loud explosion from the grenade. You shivered and kept your eyes closed until you suddenly landed on a building. You opened your eyes and saw your flying savior, and it was none other than the blue hero, Splendid. He smiled at you sheepishly.

"Sorry that I didn't give you a warning. I was in a rush." He adjusted his mask and wiped off his clothes, even though nothing had gotten on him.

"I-It's fine... Thank you for saving me though..." You tilted your head, looking him up and down. He seemed to notice, because he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at you. You blushed and looked away, embarrassed. He chuckled and walked over to you.

"Want me to take you home, love?" He asked, grabbing ahold of your hand. You blushed more and nodded. He smiled and picked you up bridal style, flying up into the air. You clung to him and he chuckled, flying to your house.

After a few minutes, you arrived and he landed at your doorstep, putting you down gently.

"Here you are, m'lady." Splendid smiled and rose your hand, kissing it lightly. Your face became red once again.

"T-Thank you..." you stammered, opening your door. You looked at him and noticed him staring at nothing with a goofy look on his face.

"Is something wrong?" You asked.

"O-Oh, I was just wondering... May I stay the night? Being a hero really takes the life out of ya." He smiled slightly. You smiled back and nodded, leading him into your house. You closed the door behind him and led him up to your room.

"You can sleep here, if you need me, I'll be sleeping on the couch." You yawned and went to leave the room, but he wrapped his arms around your waist, stopping you.

"Who's gonna protect me from the monsters then if you're away?" He whined playfully. You laughed quietly, thinking it was cute.

"You're a hero, aren't you? You shouldn't be scared...~" you turned to him, still in his arms.

"Heroes can be scared too. That's the part that makes us like you...~" he purred and came closer to your face, your lips only inches away from his. You felt your face heat up again as you found yourself leaning in, closing the gap between you two with a kiss. Splendid kissed back without hesitation, holding you close. You smiled as you pulled away for air.

"Can you sleep with me please? So the monsters don't get me?~" Splendid asked, smiling. You rolled your eyes and nodded, laying in bed. He laid next to you after turning off the lights. He pulled you close and cuddled into you, quickly falling asleep. You smiled and hugged him, falling asleep in your hero's arms.