Flippy X Flaky

Totally my favorite picture of Flippy and Flaky.

--------------------------

Flippy was enjoying an evening stroll, a cigarette in his mouth. He thought the surroundings were beautiful, and it really took his mind off the previous events at the amusement park.

A few hours earlier...

"You're all gonna die... All of you!" Fliqpy yelled, his eyes a piercing yellow. He laughed as he killed more and more. Screams were the only thing he could hear, and he was listening to them as if they were a beautiful melody.

Flippy jumped down from the airplane ride he had destroyed, landing in front of Flaky. She screamed, her eyes full of fear as her body trembled. Fliqpy had done some horrible things to her before, and every time she saw him she would be petrified.

Fliqpy saw her fear and his eyes became green for a split second, before becoming yellow again. He growled and ran off, stopping himself from hurting her further.

Now...

Flippy bit his lip and sat down in the grass, stretching a bit. He burned out the cigarette and stared at the sky. The fear in Flaky's eyes... It made him feel horrible. He never wanted to hurt her...

Flippy had a huge crush on Flaky, but was very good at hiding it. It was something about her being so quiet. Also, whenever she was scared, he wanted to protect her. It was a bit hard when she was scared of him though...

A twig snapped from behind Flippy, causing him to turn. He saw Flaky, stopping in her tracks.

"I-I'm sorry..." Flaky mumbled, messing with her hands.

"It's fine... I'm really sorry for earlier..." Flippy sighed, looking away. He couldn't bring himself to look at her in the eyes. She silently walked over and sat next to him, picking at the grass. He stayed quiet, listening to the birds sing their beautiful melody.

Flaky looked as if she were thinking hard about something. Flippy looked at her curiously. She kept quiet, staring at the grass.

"Um... Are you oka-" Before Flippy could finish, he felt himself being tackled to the ground as soft lips crashed against his. His face reddened as he kissed back without hesitation, holding onto her gently. This lasted for a few seconds before Flaky pulled away, her face as red as a cherry.

"I-I'm really sorry..." She quickly got off of him and hugged herself, looking away.

"No need to be sorry. I loved it." Flippy purred, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer. She smiled slightly and rested against him, closing her eyes. She began to doze off as Flippy rested his chin on her head. He smiled to himself, happy to finally have her.