Prologue

A room. It looked like a theatre with a big black screen in the centre. Some people started to appear in the room.

Straw Hat Pirates except Luffy (in Wano time)

Marines like Garp, Sengoku, Coby and some randoms. (From the time Straw Hats were in Wano)

The Whitebeard Pirates including dead Whitebeard, Thatch and Ace. (From time in Wano)

The Revolutionary Army: Dragon, Sabo, Ivankov, Koala, some people from there too.

And of course hid in the shadows dead Gol D. Roger and alive Rayleigh(in Wano time)

Red Haired Pirates: Shanks, Benn, Yasopp, Lucky Roux (From Wano time)

Warlords: Mihawk, Boa Hancock(Form Wano time)

Worst Generation: Trafalgar Law, Eustass Kid(from Wano time)

Buggy(from Wano time)

"WHAAAAt?!" people screamed and shouted at themselves.

"PIRATES!?"

"MARINES?!"

"WAAAAAAH WHAT ARE THESE PIRATES DOING HERE?!" some randoms screamed.

"GET THEM!" Marines started to run in Straw hats direction.

"ZORO DO SOMETHING!" Usopp shouted and shaked his shoulders. But they all suddenly stopped. Some that jumped were floating in the air and those who tripped were slowly falling. People's eyes widened. Then something appeared in front of the running(?) marines and pirates. It looked like a ferret, but as a human. It held its paws in front of their faces. Then a wind blew them and they ended up in a wall on the other end of the room.

"Mo...why are you guys always so aggressive?" It said and the time started to flow again. Some sweatdropped and those with stoic expressions crossed their arms.

"What is going on..." Usopp asked. Everyone looked at him and he flinched and hid himself behind Zoro.

"I think we are about to find out." Robin appeared in front of the group. The ferret sighed.

"I am Lola and you guys are in serious trouble!" The ferret pointed at the crowd. Some tilted their heads and some started to curse at the ferret (Kid...).

"Can you like, tell us more?" Nami said and sweatdropped as the ferret looked her way.

"Haaaa...your captain is Monkey D. Luffy?" It said looking at the Straw Hat Pirates. Everyone in the room turned their attention to them. One person was too scared to get out of the crowd.

"Yes...But what do you want?" Zoro said this time. Then it got to them, they looked around. Someone was missing.

"Wait, where is Luffy?!" Chopper shouted, making the crew look around in worry.

"That is what I wanted to explain, now listen to me." The ferret said and crossed her arms. It inhaled the air. "Your damn captain is too damn popular!" The ferret shouted in a comical state. It was quiet for a while.

"EHHHHHHHH?!" They all except the stoics shouted.

"What are you talking about?!"

"I am a person in charge of the well being of gods and Luffy is making a mess in the office. For example Terra, a god of war while staring at the screen with Luffy's face fell down and we found out she had a fever that day!" The ferret explained. People sweatdropped.

"How dare she, to my beloved!" Hancock shouted, making them even more confused. They looked between Boa and Lola and their necks started to hurt.

"That is kinda dumb for a god..."Usopp mumbled but the Straw Hats nodded hearing him.

"Then what are we here for Lola-san?" Robin broke the confusing situation.

"Well, I want you to tell me exactly what is in Luffy that he makes gods that way." Lola stated.

"...maybe his innocence..." some mumbled but before anyone could say something Lola snapped her fingers and all of them changed their positions. They were now sitting in chairs in groups in front of the screen.

"Please don't move from the seats and watch the screen. I want you to help me identify the problem." She said with a pilot in her paw while massaging her temples.

"But!-" Some wanted to stand up but were met with Lola's glare. They sweatdropped and sat.

"Okay. Let's start!" Lola said and clicked a button on a pilot.

-----

I finally got down to it