Luffy Gears

(At the end there are spoilers from the manga, there will be warning)

-----

"Oh! Here it is!" Lola exclaimed, grabbing a piece of paper.

"What is Lola-san?" Sabo, who was talking to her, asked.

"It's a very important file I wanted to show you, but I lost it! Now it's here!" She showed it really close to his face and then backed off to show the file on the screen. Sabo sweatdropped.

"What's going on?" Marco asked.

"Dunno." Ace said munching on some meat.

"Guys!" Lola now grabbed the attention of others. "Now we will watch something really, really interesting!" Lola shouted. She had stars in her eyes.

"What is this?" Usopp worried for a second.

"You all know that Luffy has those things called Gears, right?" The ferret asked.

"Yeah..."Robin answered.

"Not really..." Ace and some others murmured.

"Oh...I will explain then." Lola said and grabbed the pilot. She pressed the button and on the screen some text started to appear.

Let me introduce you to: Luffy and his Gears. You could have never guessed that the air head could make something like this.

"I am starting to worry...I have seen him use it many times, but it says it like it's some kind of magical thing..." Nami sweatdropped and Usopp nodded beside her.

"It is actually smart." Robin added.

Gear 2:

It was first seen on Enies Lobby. Luffy increases the speed of his blood flow, and thanks to the rubber nature of his blood vessels and organs, his body can withstand the pressure. This allows more oxygen and nutrients to be pumped through his body.

Gear 2 greatly increases Luffy's physical capabilities, allowing him to easily surpass the movement speed of users and smash through the defensive power of Tekkai.

"Tekkai?!" Marines exclaimed.

"It's really impressive!" The older guys said.

"Ho..." Ace snickered.

"I am proud of Luffy, ain't ya?" Sabo slapped his brothers back.

"Yeah!" Ace smiled. Whitebeard watched them and only smiled lightly, he glanced behind him where he could see the tapped Buggy on a floor and of course the main dish. The Pirate King. They talked for a bit, but Newgate wanted to spend his time with his family.

Initially, Luffy activated this by pumping blood through his legs to activate the effect across his entire body, but after the timeskip, he has shown to have more control over it and can activate it in any select part of his body.