Farewells

-----

"Hm..Hm..Hmm" Lola was humming a melody.

"Lola-san? Are you in a good mood?" Robin asked. Lola looked at the woman with a grin.

"Yup! I finally got the answer." Lola said firmly.

"To what?" Robin was curious.

"Hehehe. To what I have been asking this all time." Lola sighed and stood up. She had been sitting with the straw hat crew. She walked slowly to the projector. And the last time.

"It will be the last one." She whispered. The ferret grabbed the pilot. "Everyone!" She exclaimed. The attention all turned to her. Whitebeard pirates that were playing with cards, Straw Hats, Marines, RA, Pirate King, Warlords, Worst Generation and the taped Buggy. "Thank you all for being here! Now, let me show you the last one!" She shouted. Ace food fell down from his mouth. Sabo's eyes widened. Nami, Usopp, Chopper and Franky had tears in their eyes. The stoics smirked. Finally the end to this is coming. Lola quickly clicked the button on the pilot and it started.

The screen lit.

"Luffy-dono..." Kiniemon was lying on the ground clutching Luffy's clothes.

"Thank you..."

"Tra-guy! Move all of them downstairs!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Ho..." Roger admired it.

Kaido hit the ground with his weapon.

"Why is it shaking again?!" A weird woman asked.

"Luffy..." Momonosuke said.

"It was..." Zoro murmured.

"What, you know?" Sanji asked but was met only with a smirk from the swordsman.

"You call it Haki, but we call it Ryuo in the Land of Wano." An old voice said. "It has the meaning of flow." A blue silhouette of Luffy appeared.

"Luffy!" Hancock swooned.

"Wow..." Some whispered.

"Oden-sama was executed! By the shogun of the Land of Wano and the pirate Kaido!" Someone exclaimed.

"Oden..." Whitebeard whispered. Roger was sitting in silence.

"Gh. That damn Kaido..." He murmured, he was heard by Shanks and Rayliegh only. They looked at him then back at the screen, they felt the same furry.

"Raizo-dono is safe!"

"We'd never sell out our friends!"

"Listen! You gara guys must go forward!"

"Ebisu Town's happy-go-lucky guy will cross over to the other side!"

"The fire of rebellion isn't extinguished!"

"All ships, to Onigashima! Charge!"

"20 years ago, the day that Oden got killed by Kaido, this country came to a standstill, right?!" Luffy exclaimed.

"No one in this world deserves to be laughed at as they die!"

"A stranger's not allowed to save this country?!"

"You say it! I thought you were an important person!"

"You're a leader of these great men, aren't you?!"

"I want to bring down Kaido!" Momonosuke's voice rang through. Luffy opened his eyes.

"Woah..." They were all mesmerised.

"Gomu-Gomu no..." Luffy exclaimed and a hand in fire appeared.

"Luffy..." Ace held a hand over his mouth, he had tears in his eyes. Sabo glanced at his brother and smiled.

"...Red...Roc!" Luffy ended and punched Kaido with his fist, breaking him through the ground.

"LUFFY!" They all cheered.

"That was an amazing punch!" Shanks exclaimed. Ray nodded.

"Hahahahaha! Look at that face!" Roger pointed at Big Mom.

"Pfft! Got what they wanted!" Ace commented.

"Luffy!" Straw Hat's exclaimed. Zoro was smiling widely.

"Hey, Kaido...What are you doing?! I can't believe you got knocked down!" Big Mom shouted and the screen showed Kaido's shocked face. Luffy then landed in front of them.

"I'm Monkey D. Luffy." He said and then Big Mom and Kaido turned to look at him with wide eyes.

"I'm the man, who'll best you guys..." He said and placed his hat on his head.

"...and become the King of the Pirates!" It ended with Luffy's determined face on screen.

The screen faded. The lights lit.

"T-That was..." They all whispered.

"AMAZING!" Ace, along with Sabo and others exclaimed.

"HAHAHAHAH!"

"Gurarara!"

"Bahahaha!"

Lola was sitting on her cloud smiling while she watched as they danced and partied after.

"Then..." She said and jumped from her cloud. She clapped her paws. The room then changed...it was all blue or ocean-like, some fishes and sea animals were swimming through the water. But you could breathe there, it was like a bubble that you were in. Lola was walking slowly before she stopped.

"And...?" She asked.

"Hm?"

"How was it?" Lola smiled. "Luffy."

-----

Thank you all for reading, commenting, and liking. Thanks to you, I was able to end this chapter with a smile. Thank you for your feedback and requests for chapters and I'm sorry if I couldn't complete some of them. Feel free to read my other stories if you like and I hope to see you again. Thanks again and... bye bye!