10 Years of His Life

Sorry, I don't have a video for this, try to imagine it (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

-----

"I won't lie to you guys...this is pretty awesome!" Bell laughed.

"Grh..." Ace rolled his eyes and glared at the devil. He was eating popcorn or some shit. He didn't really care what, he was annoying to him. Sabo placed his hand on Ace's shoulder.

"It's okay...Lola-san will soon be back and this guy will be out." Sabo whispered and pointed with his thumb into the air. Ace chuckled at the joke.

"Son...I have a bad feeling about this..." Whitebeard suddenly bowed to Ace's level.

"Pops..." Ace looked at his father, then he looked back down. He had a mess in his head.

Roger was looking at the scene in front of him. Ace, his son, was laughing with the other blond kid. He was kinda happy that his son got to get some laughs, but he frowned. After all, they are dead. Shanks saw the expression on his old captain's face. He glanced at Rayleigh who saw it too.

Dragon was pretty quiet. He didn't get emotional over some memories...but he still was worried for his son. Maybe his face didn't show it at all, but inside he was all furious. Ivankov was having a weird feeling. This time it's different, something is about to happen. That devil will surely show something devastating.

"Dragon." He started.

"Hm?" He answered. Iva looked in silence at the eyes of his comrade, like he was saying something not even opening his mouth. Dragon saw the meaning. He nodded. The devil suddenly clapped his hands.

"Oh yeah! I have a new video for you guys!" He smiled. Disgusting, some thought.

"W-What?" Usopp stuttered. The devil looked at him and his smile widened, that some ends met his eyes. Usopp and others shivered. True devil.

"Hmm...it's about something..." He hummed and flew in the projector's direction. He took out some disks from the old box. "Not this...not this too! Where is it!" He exclaimed, it sounded really scary. He turned around to look at them.

"Sorry..." He sweatdropped, obviously he didn't mean it, the apologies. In that time when the devil roamed through the disks, Nami and Usopp could swallow their saliva about 10 times.

Finally the devil took out a disk. They looked at it. The colour of violet shined through it. It looked really well managed, not like the others they have seen. It could mean a precious memory...but it was a devil's disk. That could only mean a deeper despair. Bell put the disk into the projector and clicked the button, to play, on the pilot.

The screen lit up.

"There is no way to neutralise the amount of poison you have absorbed!" The screen showed Luffy lying in a violet poison. "You will agonise for 24 hours and then pass..."

"A...A" Luffy was lying with mouth wide open. His eyes were rolled to the other side. He looked dead.

"LUFFY!" People that cared for him exclaimed. It was horrible. Ivankov frowned, he knew where this was going.

"Iva." Dragon looked at him, Iva only turned his head away. Dragon sighed. He also knew from the story Iva told him, this will be painful to watch.

"What is that violet thing!" Nami exclaimed.

"Chopper?!" Usopp shouted to the reindeer. The little animal's eyes were wide open.

"There's no doubt..." Chopper started. "It's poison." He said. Straw Hats eyes widened. Poison? Wasn't Luffy resistant to poison?