Special Episode [7]

I think I will be ending it soon, maybe I will make some new specials or smth don't know.

-----

"BEMO!" Allo exclaimed to his brother.

"Leave me alone!" He said.

"Wait, what is happening?" Usopp asked.

"You need to watch to see." Lola answered.

The brothers had about 13-14 years. Bemo was walking from the forest, Allo running behind him.

"Aniki!" Allo exclaimed. He had a tendency to call his younger, by a minute, brother, because he looked and acted like he was older.

"Allo stop going after me, just leave!" Bemo stopped and looked seriously at his brother, eyes wide with little water bubbled at the corners.

"Bemo..." Ace whispered, the kid reminded him of his old self.

"But!" Allo's eyes trembled. He clenched his fists.

"What?" Bemo grinded his teeth.

"You're not coming back..." He said while avoiding Bemo's gaze.

"What?" They asked.

"He is not coming back?" Sanji wondered.

"What does he mean?" Chopper turned to others. Robin shook her head, she didn't know.

"If you know this much then let go!" Bemo shook off the hand that was reaching out for him. Allo's eyes widened as he held his hand. Bemo started to walk again, leaving him behind.

His mouth opened then closed and his eyes were shadowed.

"Wait..." He whispered but Bemo was too far away.

"Oh no..." Nami frowned.

"BEMO!" Allo finally exclaimed, he had tears running down his eyes, but his expression showed anger. Bemo stopped but didn't look back. "You're gonna leave just like that?! You are going to leave Mom?!" Allo clenched his teeth. Bemo flinched, his fists clenching more.

"Their mom..." Sanji murmured.

"(H/N)..." Nami had a hand over her mouth.

"Mom's gone..." Bemo whispered.

"She's not!" Allo knew what his brother said even through not hearing it.

"SHE IS!" Bemo shouted, still not looking back. "She won't wake up! It has been 9 years, Allo!" He finally turned to his brother. Allo stepped back a little.

"9 whole years..." Shanks murmured.

"There is still hope." The older one said.

"You think she will wake up, but I can't wait, the guilt is too much for me!" Bemo confessed.

"Guilt?" Allo heard it.

"Is Bemo feeling guilty for what happened that day?" Usopp asked. Some frowned.

"I can't stay here any longer!" Bemo held his head in his hands. He squeezed his eyes close.

"It's not your fault..." Allo murmured.

"It's true..." Roger said.

"No child should feel guilty like that..." Sanji glared. Zoro nodded.

"Tell Dad..." Bemo started. Allo looked up and his eyes widened. "...not to follow me." Bemo was crying, he was looking back at Allo, who was shocked. He then started to walk again and he disappeared in the dark forest.