Luffy Fanarts

"So the next thing you're going to watch is actually different." Lola said with crossed arms.

"How's it different?" Robin asked.

"Well, till now you guys were watching videos, but now I am going to show you some photos. They're called 'fanarts', gods really love them and I need to know why." The ferret answered.

"Fanarts?" Ace was munching on some meat.

"Yeah, never heard of those...is there something with fans going on?" Sabo caressed his chin then looked at Lola.

"Not the fan as the windmill, but as a person that likes to watch you." Lola was stuttering, clearly not understanding what that meant too. "I have only read about those 'fans', but Gods talk about them a lot, as they claim themselves too as a fan."

"Interesting..."Robin placed a hand on her cheek. Everyone was chilling, munching on some food or drinking booze or coke. The pirates and marines weren't fighting, they got friendly instead. Some even dared to go with Coby to talk with Straw Hats, of course they were scolded after by Sengoku and other high ranking marines.

"Is everyone done?" Lola asked and everyone was now focused on her.

"Yep!" They said,

"Let's start then." Lola clicked a button with her paw on the pilot.

The screen brightened.

*Click* The first picture showed.

"WOAH" Everyone was shocked as the picture appeared

"THAT'S SANJI?!" Usopp exclaimed.

"IN THE FUTURE?!" Chopper added and held his head in his hoovers.

"Oi...Luffy looks, handsome." Ace stopped eating and looked at his brother. Sabo only slowly turned his head, eyes shadowed.

"We...need to GET HIM HERE! I MISS HIM!" Sabo exclaimed. Ace only nodded.

"Anchor looks great, hahahaha!" Shanks laughed. Rayleigh was looking in admiration at the picture, so that's how he looks in the future...he thought.

"He sure does!" Roger only agreed with Shanks.

"He looks like you, Garp!" Sengoku yelled.

"Bahahahaha! Yeah!" Garp laughed.

"Luffy-san looks so cool!" Coby had stars in his eyes.

"LUFFY!" Hancock woke up from her nap and cooed at the sight of her beloved.

"Luffy..." Dragon said something for the first time. Ivankov heard him and turned his big head in Dragon's direction.

"Vhe looks pretty like you..." Iva commented. Dragon only nodded.

"Sanji, you're a perfect fit for long hair!" Nami said. Sanji only danced some weird swirls and had hearts in his eyes as he thanked Nami for the compliment.