Special Episode [2]

-----

"Oh! It's starting again! Ace come on!" Sabo exclaimed to his brother that was too occupied with food.

"Coming!" He said through the food in his mouth.

"Can't wait to see more of Bemo!" Nami said as she sat down on her luxurious chair.

"Me too!" Usopp answered.

"I wonder who his mother is." Brook took a sip of his tea. "She could show me her pa-" Nami came and kicked his boney face.

"Like hell she would!" She exclaimed with shark teeth.

"Fufu. But I am curious too...who does he marry." Robin said her words.

"Hm...it is mysterious considering Luffy's personality..." Nami sweatdropped, what kind of woman would want Luffy...? (ME !)

"Hmph. Only a brave pretty girl." Sanji came into the conversation. He wanted to know if he has any lovers in the future. "Nami-san, here is your tea." He said as he bowed with the cup on the board in his hands.

"Thanks, Sanji-kun! The tea here doesn't have any taste so that's why I wanted yours!" Nami answered with her wink.

"W-wait...I didn't feel anything..." Brook was lying with a bump on his skull on the ground.

"Brook. You're a skeleton." Chopper answered before the skeleton could make his joke.

"Chopper-san! Stop stealing my lines!" He cried.

"Let us start then!" Lola said with a smile and she went for the pilot.

The screen lit up.

"At that time...I didn't know." Bemo started again.

"Hm?" They wondered what it was about.

The screen then showed a plain with flowers. A sudden breeze flew and it moved the grass. It looked so beautiful.

"Waah..." They watched the beautiful scenery.

"That she could ever leave us..." he continued.

"He always sounds so gloomy..." Sanji tsk'ed but inside he felt like something was wrong.

Then they saw some figures on the meadow. It closed up and there was a baby...crawling in the grass. He had a small little hat in flowers that was fastened at the back. The baby had black hair, clearly seen from underneath.

"A baby?" Chopper whispered. Robin narrowed her eyes.

The baby then stumbled its hand over some rock and landed on the ground and started to cry.

"Oh..." A feminine voice sounded through the air. Then slim hands appeared and grabbed the baby by its belly, lifting him up.

"Bemo-chan? What happened?" The screen then showed a scene too beautiful for some. The woman had beautiful blonde hair. The sun was shining perfectly on her. The white hat she was wearing fluttered in the breeze as well as her white dress.

"Wow...she's beautiful..." They awed.

"W-who is she?" Usopp wondered nervously.

"She said...Bemo..." Robin's hand then went to her mouth. She almost gasped. Was the woman...

"Hm?" She tilted her head. The baby stopped crying and then it pouted. "You want to play more?" She laughed. The scene was really dazing. She then opened her green eyes. "But we need to go now. Your brother's waiting." She said and the baby stopped and laid down in her arms.