He Is Just Amazing

I decided to create one more chapter. As I know a lot of people were expecting a different ending earlier, here is the explained version of my story. Thanks again for all the love for this story and you can of course see my others. As it's Christmas now there's a short break in them, but don't worry, I'll be back to writing shortly afterwards.

-----

"It was a weird experience..." Luffy answered.

"How so?" Jinbe added.

"Seeing them react to me...and seeing Ace again." Luffy smiled and closed his eyes.

"I told you, It would be weird." Lola sat beside the two men.

"Everyone would like to meet you." She suggested.

"I know...it's just that I am not...sure." Luffy frowned.

"Are you afraid?" Luffy nodded. Jinbe placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I am sure Ace and Sabo would be delighted." Jinbe said. He knew of the two brothers because he was watching them too. Luffy looked at the fishman and hugged him.

"Thanks, Jinbe." He murmured. Jinbe hugged him back.

"Should we go? " Lola asked.

"Yes, please." Luffy stood up. Lola smiled and she clapped her paws.

In the room with the screen.

"I wonder where Luffy is." Ace frowned.

"I would like to see him too." Sabo added.

"Before I go..." Ace whispered. Sabo nodded.

Then a light appeared. They all looked in its direction.

"Here we go!" Someone shouted.

"It's weird!" Another voice groaned.

"Hahaha, teleportation sure is mysterious!" The three voices now got out of the light. People's eyes widened.

"L-Luffy...?" Ace stepped back a little. The latter stopped talking and turned to look at him. He gasped.

"Luffy?" Sabo looked at Ace then back at Luffy and his eyes widened.

"Luffy, you're back!" Usopp exclaimed.

"Where have you been?!" Chopper jumped into his arms to hug him. Luffy smiled and patted the reindeer.

"Somewhere..." He murmured and glanced at Jinbe. The fishman just smiled.

"Luffy..." Ace stepped back but was stopped by Sabo who just smirked. Ace sweatdropped.

"Go!" He pushed him and Ace flew in Luffy's direction.

"What are you doing, stupid?!" Ace was lying face down. Someone stepped in front of him and he tilted his head back. His eyes widened again. His younger brother was standing in front of him with eyes trembling and they were watering up. "L-Luffy...I..." Ace's eyes trembled too, he sat up from his lying position and now he was sitting on his legs. Luffy kneeled down and embraced his brother. The older one flinched and then he heard sniffles. Luffy was now fully crying into Ace's chest. The latter was sitting in shock, his hands were in the air, but he soon realised what to do and he hugged his brother back. The Straw Hats were crying with them too. Many of the people, except Marines, were almost tearing up.

"Took me long enough..." Luffy whispered with a smile. Ace shook his head.

"You're finally here, that's what matters." Ace let a single tear run down his cheek. It's not like his whole chest was covered in mucus from his younger brother. But he didn't mind it at all. Sabo after some time hugged the brothers. They all were in a three-person hug. Luffy started to laugh through his sniffs.