Meeting The Long Dead

"Oh! But before that I want you to meet people that I brought here and I even broke the law by doing that." Lola said and stopped the screen from lightning up.

"Seriously…" Law murmured. Lola clicked her fingers and before the seats 3 people that somehow were not really talking appeared.

"Huh…HUHHHHHH?!" Marines and pirates screamed. Ace, Whitebeard and Thatch that were supposed to be dead somehow are standing in front of them.

"OH MY GOD, I LIVE?!" Ace shouted with eyes out of pockets.

"Gurarara, it's good to see you my sons!" Whitebeard laughed, some people in the room flinched, he still was the strongest person in the world even after his death. Whitebeard pirates got up from their seats and began to run in their direction wanting to hug them.

"Pops, Ace, Thatch!" Marco flew in their direction, he had tears in his eyes. They all talked for a while.

People were looking at them, marines were confused by them because they were feared pirates, but not acted as.

"How?! That's impossible!" Sengoku grabbed his head. Garp behind him was eating his crackers (from Lola earlier) and laughing.

"Bahahaha, I don't know what is going on, but isn't it good? Bahahaha" Garp laughed wanting to get to Ace too and hug him, but he couldn't because he was sitting beside all of the marines.

After a while of talking Lola sat the Whitebeard pirates in their seats. Someone wanted to go out of the shadows but he was too scared. He bit his lip.

"Sabo-kun?" Koala turned to him.

"Huh?" He flinched.

"You don't want to, you know." She pointed at Ace with a thumb. The whole revolutionary army were in their cloaks and on the farthest of seats.

"No…I can't, not now." He clenched his fists and sat on his seat again.

"Hmmm…" someone caresed their chin. "For what am I here…?" He asked. He was standing against a wall.

"That is…Newgate, right?" He asked himself. "All people here I know are now older from the last time I saw them. And If I am right, that is Shanks!" He murmured.

He then ran in their direction. Shanks flinched sensing the powerful aura. He got up and turned to his direction, he placed his hand on his sword but waited. From the shadows a figure appeared.

Everyone turned their heads and some even lost consciousness from the shock.

"GOL D. ROGER?!" Everyone screamed with hands in the air and eyes out of pockets.

Ace hearing that name glared, Whitebeard sweatdropped seeing his old friend that was long dead, but he was dead too, so… .

Shanks's eyes trembled. 

"Oiii!" It's me guys!" Roger smiled. He stopped before everyone and laughed. 

"Roger!" Rayleigh got up and walked to him.

"Oh, Rayleigh, you are here too?" He asked nonchalantly.

The Straw Hats were looking at the weird interactions from their seats. Earlier Ace, now The Pirate King, what is going on.

"Ma, ma, I will explain, now sit." Lola clicked her fingers and Roger sat beside Raleigh.

"As you can see I revived some people from death to join us. I searched Luffy's files and you guys are the ones that can help me identify the problem, I hope there are no objections?" Lola glared and they all shivered.

"Yo! Shanks come sit with us!" Roger shouted in his direction. Shanks looked at his old captain and with the help of his crew he got the courage to get to him.

"I see you're so big now, hahahaha!" 

"Yes, captain." Shanks smiled a little while massaging his neck. "It's good to see you."

"Wait!" Someone shouted. They looked at him. "What about me?!" 

"Huh?! Buggy?!" Shanks screamed.

"BUGGY?!" Roger and Straw Hat pirates screamed. Nami was disgusted and Zoro tsk'ed.

"Cap' why are you so confused, it's me, the almighty Buggy-sama!" Buggy laughed but was met with weird stares. "What?!" 

"Emm…I kinda thought you didn't survive…" Roger's face was all blank. Then there was silence.

"Ghhh…WHY ARE YOU ALL-" before he could say more Lola placed a tape on his mouth. She put him in front of Roger and the others and told him to stay there or she will cut him.

"Scary…" people murmured.

"Okay, now we can start, right?" Lola got the pilot again and asked. People in the room exchanged sights and nodded. "Good!" Then she clicked a button.

------
Buggy punching the air, lol.